SPECIAL OFFER FALL 2016. 199 € / NIGHT DURING NOVEMBER.
Downtown Magnificent 4 bedroom apartment (150 square meters), for 8 people, located in the center of Seville. Ideal for families and groups.
It is very spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The apartment inside was recently restored by a famous architect from Seville.
Comfortable living room, very spacious and bright in the central neighborhood of La Alfalfa, neighborhood and animation great tradition in Seville. It has flat TV.
Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, coated wood and drawers and hangers perfectly distributed. The principal, with an area of 30 square meters, has comfortable old Louis XVI style and overlooks the Plaza and church of San Isidoro. The mattress of the bed is latex. The other two bedrooms have two beds of 90 cms. with memory foam and latex mattresses and all are decorated with original paintings, the fourth bedroom has a trundle bed.
fully furnished and equipped with all appliances: washing machine, refrigerator, range hood, oven, microwave, blender, toaster, kettle, coffee and traditional Nexpresso, etc.
The master bathroom is complete and wide-ranging, featuring large shower plate and all new toilets. The second bathroom is smaller and with shower. Both are equipped with white cotton towels, hair dryer, coffee tables to support all personal care products, cosmetics, etc.
The apartment has installation of central heating radiators and air conditioning splits with optional cold and heat, very suitable for midseason.
This beautiful, well-situated apartment provided a wonderful setting for our family Christmas reunion. We appreciated the fine quality of the furnishings and the well-equipped kitchen. We hope to return!
Our family of 5 fit comfortably in the apartment, it was super clean and a perfect location to walk to everything. We easily walked to the cathedral, Real Alcazar, barrio de Santa Cruz and metropol parasol. Great cafe right down the block as well as s little market. Carmen let us into the apartment and was so helpful and courteous. Apartment had everything we needed, no complaints at all and we would stay here again.
This apartment was very clean, spacious and elegantly decorated. Carmen was a great hostess. Met us there (even though we were late and got lost). She showed us how to use everything in the space. The beds were so comfy and the location was perfect. Very quiet but close to everything. We loved it.
This is a wonderful apartment in a great area of Sevilla. It's only a very short walk to the all main sights - Cathedral, Alcazar, Juderia, etc but it is away from the crowds and in a neighbourhood that has everything you could want. Great bars, cafes and restaurants like Alfalfa and the Bodega are just a few yards away. Sevilla is a fantastic city - so much to see and do and such a great vibe to the place. We visited some great restaurants including ConTenedor, Mama Bistro and everywhere is such good value. Check out a flamenco show at the Casa de la Memoria - we weren't sure about doing this but so glad we did - it was an intense and wonderful experience. We walked everywhere and got a bit tired sometimes so it was great to be able to nip back to the apartment for a rest in the afternoons before heading out again at night. Sevilla is a late night place. Being English, we are used to eating quite early in the evening but soon got in the habit of not going out for dinner until 9.00 or 9.30 (that's still early for the locals who will often not be ordering their dinner until 11.30!)
Our family of 5 loved Pepe's apartment. It's very clean, stylish, plenty of space and really comfortable. It was a pleasure to stay there and a truly memorable holiday. Carmen was lovely and very helpful to us.
Would love to return one day.
The apartment is spacious, clean, and beautifully decorated. The kitchen has everything you need if you want to cook in. It has a washer but no dryer, but it has a large drying rack. The beds were super comfortable. We were greeted by a lovely woman who spoke great English and who was very helpful about answering our questions and showing us how everything worked in the apartment. She even arranged for the taxi we needed when we departed at the end of our stay, and met us again at the apartment when we checked out. The location was perfect...quiet but easy walking distance to just about everything. We highly recommend this apartment.
Charming apartment in a charming and perfectly-situated block. Steps away from shops and restaurants. 5-minute walk to Cathedral or Calle Sierpes. Description was accurate. Apartment was clean, spacious and well-appointed. Great customer service. Pepe and Carmen were extremely responsive. Our family of five had a magical week. We would highly recommend this apartment, and wouldn't hesitate to return!
The apartment is located in the historic center, in the old town of the city, between Plaza de EL SALVADOR and Plaza Alfalfa. An ideal location to enjoy the cultural, monumental, gastronomic, family or leisure tourism, among others.
PERFECT LOCATION SIGHTSEEING ON FOOT
From the apartment you can easily walk to all areas of tourist interest. A pleasant walk through the pedestrian areas of the city, within minutes you can reach monuments as emblematic as La Giralda, the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the Archivo de Indias, the Torre del Oro or wonderful BARRIO SANTA CRUZ. Also walk you can reach the popular district of Triana (famous for flamenco and traditional cuisine) located across the Guadalquivir River and river walk which is essential and of great beauty.
CULTURAL AND LEISURE OFFER area is vast: restaurants of all categories, bars to enjoy the typical Sevillian tapas, visits to monuments and museums, tour buses and river cruises, excursions (guided or free), local FLAMENCO, theaters, cinemas, shopping centers, markets with fresh and gourmet products, and shops of all kinds.
However, despite being an area of great atmosphere and activity during the day, nights are very gentle, being possible to rest relax.
VISIT OTHER CITIES NEARBY ANDALUZAS
If your stay will be longer, they will benefit for day trips to other Andalusian cities of great importance and beauty RONDA, with its stunning mountain scenery; GRANADA, with its spectacular Alhambra Palace or SIERRA NEVADA; CORDOBA MOSQUE and its Jewish Quarter; JEREZ and Sanlucar de Barrameda famous for its wines and cuisine with seafood; and Huelva and Cadiz with its beautiful and extensive beaches of fine sand.
MEANS OF TRANSPORT AND HOW TO GET THERE
Although from the apartment you can reach all attractions on foot in few minutes, the building is also located a few meters from metro, tram, taxis and urban and tourist buses. It is a 15-20 minute drive or taxi from Seville airport and 10-15 minutes from the train station Santa Justa. There are also direct buses from the airport and from the railway station for which complete information is in the computer application TUSSAM (Sevilla Transport Company).
SEVILLE CULTURAL AGENDA
Sevilla not only gives the artistic value and historical monuments, or by the beauty of the neighborhoods and squares of the old town buildings. To this must be added as renowned festivals such as Easter or April Fair in spring, as well as a wide cultural and leisure offer active throughout the year. Some of them are:
- Maestranza Theater: Located next to the Plaza de Toros, the modern Teatro de la Maestranza has a wide program of concerts, operas, dance and theater performances throughout the whole year. More information at: https: // www. teatrodelamaestranza. is
- TEATRO LOPE DE VEGA: The oldest theater in the city, located opposite the famous Maria Luisa Park, also has a great cultural offerings throughout the year. More information at: http: // teatrolopedevega. org
- ROYAL ALCÁZARES: Besides being one of the architectural ensembles of more historical and artistic value of the city, offers all seasons concerts and exciting night visits. More information at: http: // www. alcazarsevilla. org
- ITÁLICA DANCE FESTIVAL: In the town of SANTIPONCE, located a few kilometers from Seville, are the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Italica. These ruins, especially well preserved, and whose visit itself and worth, hosts during the nights of July Celebration Dance Festival of Italica that, the magic that give off the outdoor performances, incorporates a unique setting and, undoubtedly idyllic: ROMAN THEATRE ITÁLICA. More information at: http: // www. festivalitalica. is
- FLAMENCO BIENNIAL OF SEVILLE: Sevilla hosts every two years during the months of September and October, this famous flamenco festival held in different venues in the city. More information at: http: // www. labienal. com
- BULL RING OF REAL Maestranza in Seville: may attend the "National Day" during the months of April, May, June and September. More information at: http: // www. plazadetorosdelamaestranza. com
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£217|
- TARIFAS: LAS TARIFAS REFLEJADAS SON PARA 1 A 6 PERSONAS. ESTO HACE IDEAL NUESTRO APARTAMENTO PARA FAMILIAS Y GRUPOS.
- HAY UNA CAMA NIDO, CON CAPACIDAD PARA DOS PERSONAS MÁS, CON UN COSTE ADICIONAL DE 25 € POR PERSONA Y NOCHE.
- FIANZA: LA FIANZA, DE 250 €, SE COBRARÁ MEDIANTE CARGO EN TARJETA DE CRÉDITO Y SE DEVOLVERÁ EN EL PLAZO MÁXIMO DE 7 DÍAS CONTADOS A PARTIR DE LA FECHA DE SALIDA, UNA VEZ VERIFICADO EL BUEN ESTADO DEL APARTAMENTO.
- PARA ESTANCIAS LARGAS O PARA RESERVAS A LARGO PLAZO CONSULTAR PRECIOS.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.