Lios Dána Lodge, on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, has sleeping and dining facilities for up to 16, conservatories, large lounge or activity room with spectacular views over Dingle Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and Ireland's highest mountain range, the MacGillicuddy's Reeks.
The lodge is uniquely decorated to create its own individual charm and character and is superbly appointed, featuring polished timber floors and beds, and all the utility appliances you will require to make your stay easy and enjoyable. Sweeping conservatory, private garden and scenic views ensure a relaxing country holiday break in beautiful Ireland. A peat burning stove adds to the ambience, and along with central heating, makes the lodge warm and cosy in the cooler months of this temperate climate region of Ireland.
• Sleeping and dining for up to 16
• Fabulous views of mountains & sea
• Conservatory & sun lounge
• Large 70sq metre activity room
• Central heating and log-burning stove
• Bay windows for panoramic views
• Mature gardens with trees and shrubs
The Upstairs Bedroom Accommodation comprises 8 bedrooms with 16 beds:
• Two large bedrooms each with one double and one single bed, both rooms have en-suite facilities (bath, shower, w.c. and wash hand basins).
• Two twin bedrooms with adjoining single bedroom, sharing two en-suite bathrooms comprising shower, wc & wash hand basins.
• Two bedrooms with double bunk beds and one single bed with adjoining bathrooms
• All bedrooms have clothes hanging facilities, chairs, bedside lights, wall-to-wall carpeting and curtains.
The Downstairs Accommodation comprises
• Day use rooms, all with panoramic views
• Reception/Lounge Room
• Large 600 sq ft Activity Room
• Large Kitchen with six-ring gas cooker
• Sunroom and Conservatory
• Utility Room.
Lios Dána has a reputation for providing excellent accommodation and facilities at their coastal retreat. With a focus on pampering guests, they ensure you have everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
We can help you organise
• Excursions and tourist information with full itinerary planning assistance
• Child minding
• Taxi or mini-bus service on request
• Meals can be ordered from Foley's Bar for delivery or we can put you in touch with a local chef to cook in house.