HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar

B1 TOV-200007 - Cottage for 25 people in Algaida

1 Review
Bedrooms 10
Property type cottage
Minimum Stay 6 nights

Pay with confidence

Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.

Learn more


Minimum Stay
6 nights


Photos and Description of this 10 bedroom holiday cottage in Algaida - B1 TOV-200007

Cottage, 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 25 people

Beautiful group of houses that are part of a larger estate. 3 houses located around a common swimming pool, with a maximum capacity of 25 people (15 people as the basic capacity by adding up to 10 people extra for extra beds and sofa beds) are rented. This set of 3 houses rented to only one group of people, remaining empty houses not rented. If you are interested in having a fourth house on the same property, extending the maximum capacity up to 43 persons, please see the reference 1056007.

Each house has its private rooms (kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, etc.) that make people occupying the same house may have adequate privacy. There are several common areas: swimming pool, a large room next to the pool, gardens, barbecue, playgrounds, lawns, terraces, small lake and farm animal area.

Property Manager
Mallorca Home Villas
Member since: 2012
Speaks English, German, Spanish
Manager indicates their response time is:
Within a few hours
Calendar last updated:
25 October, 2016
Call Manager


1 holidaymaker review

B1 TOV-200007 - Cottage for 25 people in Algaida
average rating of 5.0 based on 1 reviews

Familienurlaub wie man ihn sich nur erträumen kann

  • 5 of 5

Diese Finca haben wir für eine Woche mit 24 Personen genossen. Das Leben findet rund um den Pool in 4 verschiedenen Häusern statt. Somit hat jeder die Möglichkeit, sich zurück zu ziehen, oder aktiv am Pool oder auf den vielen Rasenflächen zu sein. Gemeinsames Essen entweder am Pool oder im großen Essraum direkt an der Terrasse ist problemlos möglich. Das Team von Villas Mallorca ist besonders hervor zu heben. Sie stehen mit Rat und Tat zur Seite und organisieren alles. Vielen Dank für diesen wundervollen Urlaub!

  • Review Submitted: Sep 3, 2016
  • Date of Stay: Jul 2016
  • Source: Fewo Direkt, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
1 1


Nearest Airport
28 Kilometres
Nearest Beach
23 Kilometres

Magnificent set of several cottages with pool, near the beach and well connected. Near riding centers, golf courses, hunting areas, hiking, restaurants, etc ..


Prices & Availability


  • Prices for an occupancy of 15 people. For each additional person (up to 31 will fit comfortably) 15 will be charged at € 35 per person per day, depending on season.

    40% is requested at the time of booking, and payment is made by bank transfer. The remaining 60% before entering the property.

    A deposit of € 400 at the time of entering the property is requested, and is returned after checking the good condition of the same.
  • Damage deposit: €800.00
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Enquire Now
Available arrival


Accommodation and facilities for this holiday cottage in Algaida in Majorca (Mallorca)

Property Type:
  • cottage
Floor Area:
  • 350 m²
Location Type:
  • rural
  • Air Conditioning
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Linens Provided
  • Parking
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster
  • 6 Bathrooms
  • - Toilet , Bath (no shower)
    - Toilet , Bath (no shower)
    - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
  • Distribution of the bathrooms in the 3 houses: HOUSE 1: 2 bathrooms (1 en suite in Bedroom 1) HOUSE 2: 1 bathroom, 1 shower room HOUSE 3: 1 shower
  • 10 Bedrooms, Sleeps 25
  • Rooms in 3 separate houses:   HOUSE 1: 1 Habit bed (2p), 3 double Habt (6p), 2 sofa bed (4p), 2 folding beds (2) HOUSE 2: 1 Habt bed (2p), 1 double Habt (2p), 1 double sofa bed (2p), 3 folding beds (3p) HOUSE 3: 1 Habt bed (2p), 2 double Habt (4p), 2 folding beds (2)
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
  • Terrace
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
Pool / Spa:
  • Private Pool

Partner Offers

Portable wifi hotspot

You might like these similar properties