Close to beautiful beaches: La Franca 2.5 km.
From 6 + 2 people in an apartment independiete to 12 + 4 people in the whole entire house. ** Up to a maximum capacity of 19 people, prior consultation. Total 6 rooms with bath.
Tourist Category 2 keys.
In Colombres named in 2015 "Exemplary Town of Asturias" with recent visit of the Kings of Spain.
In prime area of the east coast of Asturias, near Llanes, San Vicente de la Barquera, Santander, Picos de Europa, rivers Cares-Deva and Sella, Naranjo de Bulnes, Lagos de Covadonga etc, where you can enjoy sports adventure: hiking, mountaineering and mountain routes, route Cares, fishing, water sports, canoeing.
Lots of dining options and tourist places of interest, prehistoric caves: The Pindal in Pimiango, Cantabria Soplao caves, monasteries etc.
In Colombres, Asturias, bordering with Santander: Ribadedeva Council: The town of Colombres is the city council, where is located the city hall, health center, pharmacy, school, sports center, swimming pool, golf football, tennis courts and has a great architectural legacy of the Indians (Asturians who emigrated to America and became rich investing, building 'mansions' of great quality and with a special architecture and getting a great urban development in their hometowns, eg : Archives of Indians). The cultural center has a library for adults and children and free Internet access,
Location of the house:
While in Colombres it is very quiet location 5 minutes walk from the town center, where shops, pharmacy, health center, bars, restaurants, church etc. are
Beaches, adventure tourism: rivers and mountains:
• The Franca 2.8 km from Colombres, with great charm, very quiet and peaceful, nothing dangerous and very collected, with its fine white sand.
• The Mendia (Bendia for others) across the beach Bear.
• The beaches of the area of Ribadedeva, Llanes and Ribadesella in Asturias.
• Gulpiyuri beaches and the Cobijeru.
• Jesters, Santiuste and La Pereda.
• Beaches of the Cantabrian coast from San Vicente de la Barquera, Comillas passing and visiting small coastal villages.
• Whitewater canoeing, fishing. In Bustio can fish in the mouth of the River Cares-Deva, 1 Km.
3) Hiking - Mountain:
• Route of Cares, from Poncebos to Cain and / or vice versa. You can do sports and worth going with the family, it is like a pilgrimage in nature.
• Covadonga and Covadonga lakes, Enol and Ercina, impressive.
• Fountain, take the cable car to see Picos.
4) Museums and caving:
• The museum of immigration, better known as the File of Indians in Colombres unique in Spain with a unique colonial architecture.
• prehistoric caves of El Pinal in Pimiango.
• Prehistoric Caves of Altamira (Santillana del Mar).
• mining Cuevas del Soplao in Cantabria (normal visit and caving visit, Rionansa).
• Jurassic Museum (Colunga).
• Cubes (Llanes) memory.
5-) The manufacture of cheese:
• Cabrales Sotres de Cabrales. Bulnes, Tielve.
• Making cheese Pañamellera low and high.