This stunning villa is a fantastic base for a holiday in the St. Tropez area of the Côte d'Azur as the routes to all the major attractions and famous beaches are easily accessible. Villa La Prairie offers guests contrasts between exploring the peaceful hilltop towns and countryside of Provence with the buzz and excitement of St. Tropez.
Villa La Prairie has been completely renovated and is furnished and equipped to a very high standard, with air conditioning installed in all bedrooms. It has a contemporary French style and a bright and spacious design. It is situated in protected farmland and surrounded by vineyards. The secure, gated grounds make it ideal for families with children, and the secluded pool area and terraces on three levels allow guests both privacy and space for relaxation. The villa is set within beautiful contained parkland gardens, with green sweeping lawns and mature trees. The views from the gardens and terraces are breathtaking.
The villa also features a beautiful new pool house and large stone terrace with outside entertaining and seating areas, which can be illuminated at night to create a perfect ambience for balmy summer evenings. The pool can be heated to ensure that guests can enjoy the benefits of swimming from Easter until late summer.
The secluded pool area in the Upper Garden is perfectly situated to have sunshine throughout the day. The pool house, lawns and nearby trees give the opportunity for shade. The pool is alarmed and has entrance steps to give easy access for the elderly or small children.
Within the gardens there is a wooden slide and swing set for children to enjoy. The owners have their own small child so the villa is equipped with new high quality resources including: a travel cot; stair gates; toys; a 'Stoke' highchair and most things that families would need to cater for their children whilst on holiday.
The design and layout of the villa works extremely well for both couples or up to two or three families. Villa La Prairie is the perfect place for entertaining. The large covered terrace and al fresco dining area is the best setting for breakfasts, BBQs or watching the sun go down with a glass of rosé. The property is on three floors and all bedrooms have reversible air conditioning and views over the vineyards, beautiful gardens and surrounding countryside.
• One double bedroom with super-king sized bed
• One bedroom with 2 adult sized bunk beds (ideal for children or
• Shared bathroom with bath, shower, wash-basin and WC
• Modern well equipped kitchen with large range cooker, American
fridge / freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
• Large light and bright living and dining area with French doors
leading to covered terrace and al fresco dining area
• Fireplace with newly fitted 'Chesney' log burning stove
• TV with SKY and Orange, DVD and CD player, Wi-Fi Broadband
• Spacious entrance hall and downstairs cloakroom
• One double bedroom featuring a French king-sized sleigh bed with
en-suite shower room, wash basin and WC. French windows lead
to private terrace over looking garden
Lower Floor (Garden Level)
• One double bedroom with a king-sized bed, with its own
bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC
• One large family sized bedroom with a king-sized bed and
2 full-sized single beds, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower,
wash basin and WC
• Garden level rooms have their own private terrace and seating
over looking the gardens
• Utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge,
kettle and mini-grill.
• Covered upper terrace with outdoor dining furniture to seat 12
• Gas BBQ
• Secluded swimming pool, pool house, pool alarm
• 8 Sunloungers
• Large wooden hammock
• 3 large sun umbrellas
• Wooden swing and slide set
• Boulodrome / Petanque court
• Floodlit grounds
• Electric security gates with automatic lighting
• Large resurfaced drive
The property is beautifully maintained and presented by our English and French speaking property managers who live close by and will be at the villa to meet you and make you welcome on your arrival. They have a very good knowledge of the surrounding area and can give advice and help if necessary during your stay.