About the property
- Villa538 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Parent with 2/3 children, small pets allowed, near shops
House practice 50m², 1 Bedroom Parent 140x190, cupboards, 1 children's room sleeps up to 3 and closets, Bathroom with toilet, hairdryer. Equipped kitchen (dishwasher and dryer, microwave ovens and tradi., Fridge-freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, food processor, crockery. 1 seating area with TV and DVD player, 2-seater sofa. In the garden of 350 m² closed (attempt to maintain flower beds !!!) Shadow, Chalet for children and swing. Terrace, garden furniture, parasol, for relaxation and cocktails (lovely neighborhood). Barbecue, of course.
In short, storage everywhere, easy cleaning (vacuum plugged into one outlet for the whole house), sewing box, iron, to be better outside.
Outside .... Shops Nearby, Market Thursday and Saturday .... the Manege children place Hoche. Riding (Equestrian Centre Roch) in Yvette, where children and adults learn safely. All practices of water activities in clubs with professionals safely.
For good addresses:
Pay attention to attractive displays, and reporting quality low price ....... it is a tourist area like the others, with good and bad.
For my part, and with the experience:
* The best goods always good but expensive !!! The CRIEE (Lucas house) at 11 Ocean Pier.
Book well 10 days ahead of this season
* The best plateau: The TRISKELL, at 02 Quai de Houat
* TAMARIS ... 157 Port Haliguen street: neighbors and friends. Pizzas beautiful, unique steak. Go there for me, Estelle and Christophe will be happy to receive you.
* And the terrace of COLIBRI the corner of the Place Hoche, CHANARD Boulevard, facing the large beach.
For the others, there are very good ones too, but at your own risk
64 Rue du Roch Priol, to see with Yvette, a little dry at first, but knows and must lead his world and his boat ...
The small Heritage Museum, 3 rue de Port Haliguen, just after the church .... The kids might get bored a little, go to the website in May, ... Upstairs History perils of the sea ' is quite moving. In addition, during the ballads, we can go back where some boats have failed.
Mandatory bicycle ... Leisure Cycles, rue Victor GOLVAN (near the Market Square (Wednesdays and Saturdays)), go to the site, to book, it's safer.
For the rest, maps and advice is provided at the tourist office, Verdun Street.
Casino, Port Street in fish shop,
* LUCAS HOUSE: exceptional products (but expensive) Quality always at the rendezvous.
* The ELDORADO Fisherman: So it's a little more folk: They sell fresh produce, first of the Auction, and secondly the boat (they are pro fishermen). But depending on the sea state and decision, we sell you cheap fishing boat (like fish 3 for the price of 2) but there is. You have to go early in the morning to have the best possible choice.
I'm not talking about lobster !!!!!!!! but do not buy more than 30 € / Kg in any season.
If you love this crustacean, I'll give you the recipe (simplicity, speed)
Michel VICAT et Pierre COANTIC (personne qui s'occupe du logement)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, German
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 12, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Agréable petite maison
Cette petite maison a tout ce qu'il faut pour un séjour familial.
Elle est simple mais bien équipée, au calme et avec un vrai jardin.
Nos enfants ont particulièrement apprécié la cabane et le portique balançoire!
Proximité Port Haliguen pour école de voile et quelques restaurants.
Pour le reste prendre la voiture...
Various municipal activities in summer (concerts, events, ...). Painting and watercolor workshops. Children's recreation center.
Additional pricing information
* Chèque d'ahrres de 200€ la semaine pour réservation, * Caution (250 € non encaissée) restituée sous15 jours après le départ. * Paiement solde loyer à la remise des clés. *Pour saison basse, consommations EDF sur relevé réel compteur départ - entrée hors abonnement Options: Linge en location, inclus fourniture, lavage. Prix à la semaine Draps 1 ou 2 pers 7.5€