Stayloom is dedicated to giving you a luxurious and authentic travel experience. From the refurbished table to the local artwork, our homes are furnished so every detail has a genuine connection to the surrounding community. Spacious and suitable for groups of all sizes, each Stayloom home is crafted with the intention of bringing family and friends together. Stay in style. Stay for the stories. Stayloom.
Constructed in the 1880’s, Stayloom’s recently renovated Greek Revival mansion features original architectural details -- blending traditional NOLA architecture with luxurious modern amenities. With space for up to 25 guests this estate is perfect for large groups, weddings, and companies coming to town on business.
- Classic pieces are complemented by unique decorative flourishes, offering a modern interpretation of the regal splendor of Antebellum style
- Glass-enclosed showers, antique china wash basins, and claw-footed bathtubs
- Three traditional Southern sitting parlors bathed in sunshine, accented with local artwork, and framed by original crown moldings and fireplaces
- Chef's kitchen, a custom breakfast bar, crowned by an ornamental brick hearth
- Custom made 18' dining table
- Guests are welcome to use the outdoor areas.
- Other features include central heat and air conditioning, high speed internet, and off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Accessibility: please note that while the guest cottage is completely ADA-accessible, the main mansion is not
- All beds feature Tempurpedic-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens.
- All bathrooms are immaculate and include essential toiletries and stacks of plush cotton towels.
We have hosted weddings, corporate meetings, and other events in this special space (including superstar Serena Williams' wedding group), and we would love to host yours! Please send us a message if interested in holding your event here today.
The French Quarter and lower Treme remain the most joyful, lively, and vibrant areas of New Orleans -- home to an incredible underground live jazz scene and regular second line parades. Our home is just a short walk to the French Quarter and the Marigny/Frenchmen Street. We are also a few blocks away from the North Rampart streetcar line.
All guests after booking will receive a personalized list of recommendations including locals favorite spots, restaurants, and activities. We will provide detailed information and guides on the surrounding area to enhance your overall experience.
The best way to get around is by foot, bike, taxi, or Uber/Lyft. For cycling enthusiasts, New Orleans is an eminently bikeable city, and there are several rental and tour companies in close proximity (we especially recommend Bicycle Michael’s on Frenchmen Street). The Quarter and Marigny are both within walking distance, and other hotspots such as The Bywater neighborhood and Magazine Street are a short cab ride away. Our home is located about 20 minutes from the airport.
The entire estate is for your exclusive use.
Interaction with Guests
You will have complete privacy here, however every question or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our ground team is available to assist you. Entry is simple, there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
Other Things to Note
Please note bedrooms 6 & 7 in this listing are parlors that convert into bedrooms. These are parlors on the first floor that double as bedrooms thanks to the pocket doors that close for privacy. Bedroom 6 has 2 twin daybeds, and bedroom 7 has a daybed and queen size murphy bed. Bedroom 8 is the separate ADA-compliant guest cottage, with queen bed, kitchenette, and en-suite bathroom.
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, reach out to our Stayloom team with an inquiry before a reservation request. Payment is due in full at time of booking (no deposits or holds). VRBO retains a separate security deposit, which is fully refundable.
Want more options? Check out Stayloom’s other homes located in popular destinations across the nation such as Boston, Savannah, New Orleans, and more! At Stayloom, we make sure you find the perfect fit.