|Minimum Stay||4 - 11 nights|
In Palm Beach, one of the most desirable areas of Cannes, this apartment enjoys an exceptional location at the foot of Gazagnaire beach, at the end of the Pointe Croisette East, animated the day and quiet at night. Access from one side to the beach and across to the underground parking and the place de l'Etang (shops and restaurants)
Big 3 rooms (84 m2), home to 6 people, with 2 bedrooms with their two bathrooms and dressing room, air conditioning in 2 bedrooms and a comfortable sofa bed in the living room with sea view.
The payment implies acceptance of terms and conditions. Thank you kindly read.
- The rent includes heating, TV, internet-Wifi. (The lessor assumes no liability for any interruption of service that is not of his making and is not required to provide another way to compensate for this interruption in service), kitchen towel, 1 private and closed up in underground garage for a medium-sized city car.
The sum of € 100 paid for the household includes:
- Your welcome by my representative on site
- Its time inventory
- The waiting time (aircraft delays, caps ...)
- Final cleaning 4h. Every hour started than four hours will be charged at € 20 per hour.
- The apartment must be maintained regularly during your stay, the kitchen should be in good condition, the fridge emptied, crockery row, the garbage thrown into the local bin basement.
- Arrival after 19:30 € 10 supplement of the waiting time in the apartment to be paid directly to Véronique -
The rent includes
- Bed linen, washed and ironed
- Beds are made
- 3 towels per person (toilet, bath and beach).
- Infants under 3 years free umbrella bed (cot on request at time of booking to ensure availability). Bring your own sheets or give € 15 Véronique on arrival for washing and ironing sheets.
- Lots of guests shower products to start the week
- Household Products, laundry, dishwasher tablets, soap, two rolls of toilet paper and garbage bags for 2 days 1st.
- Linen and towels are included in the base price for a double bed 2 people. The supplement asked for anyone> 2 is used in part to pay costs for the machine, it is included in your rent.
- Behaviour: Please respect your neighbors ceasing noise from 22:30, no heels or flip flops, no towels hanging on the seaside terrace, no smoking inside.
- It is mandatory to wash feet after returning from the beach
Beach equipment (umbrellas, chairs, deck chairs, children's games ...)
2 bikes new condition
Garage for a medium sized vehicle
soap - shower products - toilet paper.
The living-dining room equipped with a dining table and 6 comfortable chairs new overlooks a waterfront terrace with outdoor table 1 and 2 very comfortable loungers. The sea view is superb, the Lérins Islands in Cap d'Antibes, underground parking with closed garage of medium size. TV - Wifi.
In the complex:: Gardien, Elevator, flowered marble entrance, automatic door. From East to West through one building with direct access to the beach and 1 Gazagnaire direct access to the Place de l'Etang and shops.
Shops and restaurants in 50 m, bus stop 20 m, direct access sand beach (across the road), Water sports 300 m. Port Canto, his extraordinary boats and the famous Le Baoli nightclub, the Casino Palm Beach, its gaming tables, slot machines and disco in 5 minutes on foot.
Congress Hall 1. 5 km a 10-minute direct bus No. 8 or 25 minutes walk from the beautiful promenade de la Croisette.
I rent my apartment only to careful people and trust ...
This apartment is not only lovely, but they have provided just about everything you could possibly need for your stay, including beach chairs and umbrellas. It was very spacious and well-appointed...absolutely lovely home! Veronique was super friendly upon arrival and explained everything to us in very good English. The location was great and it was literally steps to the beach!
Un appartement charmant et très bien placé que je conseille pour une petite famille !
l' appartement est propre et l'accueil est assuré par une dame d'une grande gentillesse ! Bref, je conseille !
Schöne Wohnung, gut geschnitten für einen Aufenthalt mit Freunden. Von der Buchung bis zur Rückübergabe sehr professionell und freundlich. Wohnung ist frisch renoviert, top sauber, gut eingerichtet, genialer Blick. Wir kommen gerne wieder! Siegfried und Lis
Had a wonderful time over the Christmas and New Year holiday. The apartment is ideally situated with stunning views across the sea to the Ile Ste Marguerite and Cap d'Antibes.
Within walking distance of the Croisette, Rue d'Antibes and all that Cannes has to offer.
Locally there are plenty of shops and the excellent restaurant of Eric l'Ecailler.
The apartment is modern, light, very well furnished and with all the mod-cons'.
I would be happy to return at any time
Had a wonderful stay over the Christmas and New Year holidays.
The apartment is perfectly situated with beautiful views across to the Ile Ste Marguerite and Cap d'Antibes.
Within walking distance of the Croisette, Rue d'Antibes but situated in a delightful part of Cannes at Palm Beach.
Plenty of local shops for bread, pastries, fish etc etc plus the excellent restaurant at Fred l'Ecailler.
The apartment modern, light and very comfortable with all the 'mod cons' you will need.
Would be very happy to return !!
We had great time in Cannes! The weather was fine and sunny. The flat is very comfortable and well-equipped! The seaside is very nice and just in front of the building. Just a little suggestion: the crystal slab of the shower in the main bathroom leacks water at the bottom while having a shower.. quite a bit of water pours out from that slab and this water could be quite dangerous when someone comes out of the shower.. We would suggest some sylicon to stop the leak!
Btw we hope to have the chance to come back again because we had a great time there!
You will find on the site of the Pond of great restaurants to high prices, I recommend the tavern at the beach left of Fettolina, fresh salads and hearty for a small price € each side of the entrance the garage Fettolina the Barbecue restaurant and its dishes €€ house, the Italian restaurant Dolce Vita and Fred €€€ Ecailler renowned specialist fish but expensive €€€€! On the beach at 84 bld Gazagnaire The Red Mouré €€€ Cannes and a renowned specialist in seafood ASTOUX BROWN its bistro tables and tickets to queue. As fresh, dishes of excellent but very expensive €€€€ day. What to do once if your budget allows - 2, rue Louis Blanc (Behind the town hall, the last stop before No. 8 bus)
- Beach Gazagnaire: pedal boats and sailboats rental
- Port Mouré Red: sailing center at 300 m.
- Port Canto: Boat rental with or without license
- The Imperial No. 8 bus has a stop in the square of the pond and take you directly to the city center and the Palais des Festivals
- Go walking along the Croisette
- Visit the old town and castle of Le Suquet.
- Old Port: ferries to the Lerins Islands, walk not to be missed! terminus of bus number 8.
- Take a drink at sunset on the terrace of Radisson Blue after the old port.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£693|
|ménage + accueil||£104|
- Arrivée tardives après 19h30 : 10€ par heure d'attente dans l'appartement.
- Le ménage est prévu pour 4h de travail. Toute heure supérieure à 4h commencée est facturée 20 € de l'heure par ma représentante.
- Le ménage de départ n'est pas un ménage de tout le séjour. Merci d'entretenir les lieux comme chez vous. Vider les poubelles et le frigo, nettoyer et ranger votre vaisselle.
Gros animaux perdant leur poils refusés.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.