|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
- Large living walls white paneling and natural stone, sofa bed, overlooking Mont Blanc, large balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen, light oak fronts sawn wood, imitation stone worktops. My goal but a modern interior that recalls the beautiful nature that surrounds us.
- Cooking equipment Lagostina, porcelain dishes Bavaria. Multifunction oven, dishwasher, 3 ceramic hobs, toaster, conventional coffee maker, kettle, raclette, fondue ...
- Laminate flooring wood.
- Bathroom cream tiled bath, ground mocha mosaic strips and Italian travertine marble shower 142 x 80, washbasin cabinet with mirror, washing machine integrated.
- Separate WC,
- Cabin room children with bunk beds 90 x 190 and wardrobe, window
- Master bedroom (12m2) Very large wardrobe, bed 150 x 200 cm, Needle for Chamonix.
- Entrance with wardrobe and large mirror
- Ski locker
- Big cellar
- Private garage + outside parking common
The 2 apartments A and Lyret1 Lyret1 B (51 m²) are three pieces of standing, renovated in 2013 and 2014 respectively, equipped for 4-6 people each, with 2 separate bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with its own bathroom Lyret1 to B, large balconies Southeast or Southwest, facing Mont Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix Needles or Brevent and each have their private parking space in the underground garage. Side by side they allow and welcome large families or friends with children.
The Lyret-1 Residence is close to the city center, 50 meters from the bus stop serving all interesting points of the city center (swimming pool, casino, children slopes ...) and 300 meters from the railway station .dropoff window In the center position, while being quiet, Chalets environment and gardens. It is close to all amenities (5 to 10 minute walk of all the food shops, restaurants, ski rental and ski busses), very functional and quiet.
Each apartment is:
- Equipped for 4 to 6 people
- Met you with 1 cot, 1 high chair, 1 stroller, baby sleeping bags and bibs (block time of booking)
- Completely renovated and bright with wood furniture Solid rubberwood, contemporary design, natural stone wall ...
- Located on the 1st floor, very quiet, unobstructed view of the countryside, chalets and low-rise building on the west side.
Equipment of each apartment:
- Bright living room with large windows facing south and west doors opening onto balconies facing the Mont Blanc.
- Kitchen open to living directly with all integrated components, dishwasher, multifunction oven, table Solid rubberwood 6 people.dropoff Window
- Additional sleeping on the sofa bed in the living system 'rapido' excellent quality mattress.dropoff Window
- A large bedroom with storage (Lyret1 B: window opening on the west balcony and private bathroom en suite)
- A child's bedroom cabin, with window, with 2 bunk beds and a closet.
- Entrance with storage and WC
- 1 bathroom with shower and storage Lyret1 A
- 2 bathrooms with shower Lyret1 B
- A ski locker and a bicycle cellar.
- Large balcony with table and umbrella for meals
- Private Shared parking.
- 1 private and closed underground garage place.
Included in the price:
- Home on the spot by my representatives in Chamonix, Sabrina and William, who will give you all the necessary explanations.
- TV, DVD, equipment for baby nights, Internet,
- Household Products.
- Linen and towels (on request deducted if you bring your own € 10 single, € 15 double)
- Final cleaning (deducted on request if you do it 'perfectly' yourselves 60 €).
Rentals are on a minimum 4 night stay in view of fixed hospitality.
However, for special events, it is possible to rent off-season or season between two bookings, periods of 3 days. A supplement to the daily rate will be charged at cost for € 65 (cost of my representatives on site) Bed linen and towels will be charged at cost of € 15 per double bed and € 10 for a single bed or cot. You can bring your own sheets or clean to lower the cost of renting.
Payment by credit card or check
Immediate 25% deposit to secure the reservation
75% balance due 15 days before arrival
Security deposit € 600 by check not cashed on arrival or by credit card with the balance (refunded up to 7 days after the departure refunded directly and automatically by ABRITEL)
Les draps et linge de toilette sont offerts, mais les lits ne sont pas faits
Supplément si vous voulez les lits faits : 10 € par personne à demander quelques jours AVANT votre arrivée lors de votre 1er contact avec Sabrina. A payer sur place à Sabrina 10 € par personne
Le papier toilette n'est fourni que pour le 1er jour
Great apartment. Comfortable with nice kitchen and shower, wraparound deck with amazing view. Loved the location too as was quiet, but close to everything. Would definitely come back.
The apartment was great. The location was ideal--minutes walk to center town, but quiet at night---I can't think of a better location in town. The kitchen is newly redone in a very nice style, with everything we needed (we cooked in half our days). The furnishing is all good and the place feels very homy with an open plan kitchen, dining and living space which is quite reasonably sized. The views from the living room and balcony over Mont Blanc and surrounding mountains are spectacular. We had 6 days of sun with the mountains fully visible. The underground garage was very useful because parking in Chamonix is very tight, and it felt safe leaving our ski equipment in the car (although they need to fix the flickering lights). The bedrooms and single bathroom were a little cramped, but the rest more than made up for it. The owner was also very cooperative with letting us arrive a few hours early. I would definitely stay here again.
Perfect accommodation. Clean with all the amenities you need for you stay with the added bonus of 2 minutes walk from the town centre, secure parking bay and a beautiful view of Mont Blanc.
My husband, 4-year-old daughter and I stayed for a week following 5 very busy days at Disneyland Paris and a long drive, so we were very glad the apartment lived up to expectations! Sabrina was on vacation when we arrived so her friend Tina showed us around, she was incredibly helpful and welcoming. Sabrina was easy to contact via email throughout our stay and made arrangements for us to check out early the following Saturday.
Having not been to Chamonix before we were pleased at just how close the rental is to the centre of town - a very short stroll which is ideal for those with small children. There is a good-sized Carrefour a short walk away plus many other supermarket options in the town.
We didn't use the underground parking as there was always space on the road inside the complex barrier but it was good to know it was available.
The apartment really did feel like home from home with all necessary facilities (and more) and felt so comfortable. I was 7 months pregnant at the time of our stay so really wanted somewhere that felt relaxing. The beds and sofa were comfortable, the shower is wonderful and having a washing machine and dishwasher was fantastic.
We were incredibly lucky with the weather and being able to sit on the balcony on comfy chairs watching the sun set over Mont Blanc was the icing on the cake - without doubt one of best locations we have ever stayed in. A perfect location whatever the weather though.
There is so much to see and do in the area. Being pregnant I was unable to snowboard but my husband took our daughter snowboarding at Argentiere (5 min drive - this ski area was still open). We all experienced the stunning views from the summits at Les Grand Montets and Aiguille de Midi - highly recommended even for non-skiers. We went on the scenic Montenvers mountain tram to the Mer de Glace which again was stunning. Our daughter enjoyed the fun park especially the Alpine Luge. We even did a road trip one day to Aosta, Italy via the Mont Blanc tunnel and travelled north through the St Bernard Tunnel to Martigny in Switzerland before returning to Chamonix. I would again recommend this trip to anyone staying in Chamonix.
We didn't eat out much in Chamonix - with a young child and such a lovely apartment it made sense to cook for ourselves most nights, however, on our last evening we enjoyed a very good meal at L'M Brasserie in the centre of town.
We definitely hope to return to Chamonix and hopefully the Lyret - thank you!
Très bel appartement : spacieux, rénové avec goût et simplicité, idéalement placé dans Chamonix (vue sur le Mont-Blanc et à deux pas du centre), stationnement très facile. Très bon équipement ménager, il manquait juste un sèche-cheveux et dommage qu'il n'y avait pas internet.
Nous le conseillons vivement et nous reviendrons avec plaisir.
Hemos estado en familia del 21 al 27 de Diciembre
Sabrina fué muy atenta en todo momento
Volveremos a Chamonix y seguro que en este apartamento !
Skis, sledge winter or summer, climbing, hiking, or Aiguille du Midi, golf, tennis, swimming pool, shops for all tastes, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, Chamonix will offer you an unforgettable holiday in Mont countries white.
The Lyret the center of all the attractions, renovated to new as if I had to live will be the nest of your dreams for sports or relaxing holiday. Everyone will find what he is looking away from the stress and hectic life of today.