|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The apartment has an entrance and equipped with loggia, 2 bedrooms, one with double bed and access to the balcony, the other with 2 single beds and access to the balcony, a bathroom, toilet service kitchen.
From the living / dining room you enter the balcony overlooking the sea. The living room has a sofa-bed for 2 people.
The apartment is located on the 5th floor with elevator. His exhibition gives very good. luminosity.
Centers of interest
- ALICANTE: museums: Archaeological Museum of Alicante, Gravina Fine Arts Museum Museum of Contemporary Art of Alicante, Castle of Santa Barbara.
- ALTEA: from the church square you can see the whole region. From there steep, cobbled streets and staggered running between white houses. They are common in this traditional urban space, artists' studios and craft shops
- BENIDORM: theme parks: Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, Aqualandia, the Mundimar delphinium
- CASTELL DE GUADALEST: existed in the Muslim era. This declared historic - artistic. The Walled Precinct is subject to the decree of Generic Protection of Spaniards Castles
- Elche: Municipal Park is part of the palm grove of Elche, declared World Heritage Site, St. Mary's Basilica, Altamira Palace, La Torre del Consell.
- El Campello: Illeta regroups the archaeological remains of the Iberian Peninsula (IV BC), Roman and Islamic civilizations, with its tower overlooking the harbor built between 1554 and 1557 to protect themselves from attacks by pirates.
- TABARCA: only inhabited island in the Valencian Community. Housed in the past a refuge of pirates. The walls surrounding the town have been declared a Historical and Cultural Interest. Its waters have been declared a Mediterranean Marine Reserve.
- Calpe, Denia, VILLAJOYOSA
El Campello is a quiet Mediterranean typical population, offering all kinds of services for tourists, is well connected to nearby cities such as Alicante and Benidorm via road, motorway and tram.
El Campello has a town that offers two identities with the Playa (beach area) that offers a wide selection of cosmopolitan restaurants, taverns, shops, ice cream parlors along the promenade of the line and the area of the city offers a more typical sense of local life.
In your environment you can enjoy the sea, mountain, learn the history through the archaeological sites (the Illeta) and museums.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£169|
Limpieza y lavanderia final : 70€
Posibilidad alquilar largas estancias
- Deposito del 30% al reservar
- Pago del saldo 30 dias antes de la llegada o el dia de la llegada