Axelle's House is an authentic 19th century Bruges home charmingly decorated and with contemporary comfort.
Located in the heart of the historical centre and situated under the tower of the Saint Saviour's Cathedral, this
holiday house is centrally located in a tranquil street, perfect to come home to, after shopping , a historical promenade or a gastronomical experience.
- Nicely decorated holiday house with terrace.
- Springbox, high quality bath and bedlinnen, marble bath and shower, toiletries, hairdryer,
Wi-Fi, television, kitchen with Senseo, basic storage , fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and stove.
- Possibility of leaving fresh flowers, wine, chocolates on demand.
- In walking distance : Central square, museums, historical monuments, shopping streets, theatre, bus and train station,tourist information, underground car park.
- Coast and countryside are a 20 minutes drive.
- Good restaurants and Michelin star restaurants in walking distance.