|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Ideally situated between sea and mountains, this charming villa with luxurious and refined decoration will offer you both calm and multiple possibilities for your stay:
- The sea with the most beautiful beaches of the French Riviera 40 min (Cannes, St Raphael, Theoule ...)
- Lake St Cassien 10 min (All watersports available)
- The mountains for skiing in winter (45 min) and hiking or mountain biking in the summer
- Golf with magnificent courses nearby (white Earth Fayence, St Raphael, Cannes ...)
- The gliding in the largest European center (Fayence), ULM, light aircraft ...
- The bicycle for pleasant walks in the countryside
- Numerous hiking trails nearby
- The activities and festivities of St Tropez and all the Provencal villages of the region (about 1 hour)
- The discovery of the French Riviera and its hinterland.
- Access to all amenities including a supermarket (2 min)
The property of 260 m2 is situated on a land of 4000m2 with a beautiful Provencal vegetation decorated with many flowers.
A heated pool 12mx5m with its pool house welcomes you to refresh you.
The villa comprises ground floor of a double living-dining room with fireplace, a fitted kitchen and indoor summer kitchen with BBQ. All overlooks a large terrace overlooking the garden and valley.
Side rooms, you will have:
• Exceptionally suite of 50 m2 with dressing, bathroom and shower, toilet and direct access to the terrace,
• A suite with bathroom and WC on the floor, with a balcony on the Esterel Mountains and the valley.
• Two large bedrooms and 1 bathroom and separate WC
• Finally, a large car park will allow you to park your cars in the property.
We spent a very enjoyable couple of weeks in this villa in August 2015.
The owners are a very charming and helpful French couple who showed us around on arrival.
It is a very smart, comfortable and well fitted villa in a great location. All of the rooms are a good size and the villa is well equipped. The outdoor areas are great - terraces and a beautiful pool.
It's a short drive to Faience or you can walk through a wooded path in about 30 minutes.
Well recommended and we hope to return!
Ideal location to enjoy, quiet charms of the French coast and the hinterland.
Central position between Var and Alpes Maritimes.
Many activities for all ages and all tastes.
Near the Fayence aerodrome to taste the pleasures aviation (gliders, microlight, light aircraft ...)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 24 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,727|
Le ménage n'est pas inclus
Conditions de paiement :
Solde à réception des clés
Contrat avec inventaire et état des lieux