Adobe Casita in Rural Northern Santa Fe Country NM (sleeps 4)
Casa Merlot: Completely Furnished and includes ALL utilities & Wi-Fi
Property Type: Adobe Casita on 1.75 Acre Gated Property (largest of our 3 Casitas, each unique)
Maximum occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 1 Queen (in bedroom); 1 Twin & 1 Futon/sleeper (dbl) in common living area
Bathrooms: 1 full-size Bath (w/ tiled shower)
Kitchen: Fully outfitted (stove, fridge, microwave, coffee-maker, dishwasher, china, cookware, linens, etc)
Internet: Complimentary Wi-Fi
Laundry: Washer & Dryer within Casita
Parking: adjacent to Casita
Duration: 2-night minimum - (see more Leasing details below)
Pets Policy: NO PETS
Smoking Policy: NO SMOKING on entire property
1-bedroom 1-bathroom fully furnished private Casita on 1.75 acres gated property in the peaceful country setting in Nambe (northern Santa Fe County). Property borders a beautiful vineyard and contains a 20+ fruit tree orchard. The unit was recently remodeled, includes a covered patio, a private bath with tiled shower, beam ceilings, laundry facilities, and a fully outfitted large U-shaped open kitchen. Includes 50" Smart TV (w/ Netflix, Hulu & Amazon via Roku), and WiFi internet. Gaze at the incredible star-filled night sky from your patio. Enjoy the warmth & nightly star-filled sky view from the common-area firepit.
Just 4-miles away, an NMDOT Park & Ride Commuter-lot bus stop behind Cities of Gold Hotel/Casino offers non-stop 25-minute service to Los Alamos and 20-min non-stop service to Santa Fe.
On-site owner. Two smaller Casitas round out this unique country-based property in northern Santa Fe County, and still close enough to all that Santa Fe & Northern New Mexico has to offer.
* Heating: Radiant baseboard
* Cooling: 2 A/C units and thick Adobe walls stabilize temp year-round
* Bath: full-size tiled shower & dual sinks
* Kitchen: Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Coffee maker, Dishwasher
* Flat-screen 50" TV (NETFLIX, Hulu, & more via Roku)
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Washer & Dryer in-unit
* Owner's residence is on-site (ready to help with any assistance, directions, or suggestions)
Centrally located to numerous Northern New Mexico attractions (see Maps within picture collection above for just a sampling)
* SKIING - We're located between Taos (75 mi north) & Ski Santa Fe (35 mi south)
* GOLF - 6 courses within 30-min drive; closest is Towa Golf Course at Buffalo Thunder (6.5 mi south)
* Santa Fe Opera (14 mi south)
* Downtown Santa Fe (Plaza, Canyon Rd Galleries, Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Cathedral, more) (20 mi south)
* Santa Fe is a top Foodie destination
* More than 200 World-Class Art Galleries
* Casinos (multiple, largest is Buffalo Thunder 6.5 mi south)
* Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, River Rafting, and historic discovery everywhere
* Meditation, Healing Retreats, & Spas such as Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs (36 mi north)
* Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (73 mi south, 96% freeway)
* Los Alamos (21 mi west)
* Bandelier National Monument (28 mi west)
* Poeh Cultural Center (5 mi south)
* Winery & tasting opportunity (3 mi west)
* Historic Walking Tours (numerous)
* Numerous historic churches
* Closest Business district (groceries, restaurants, etc) (Pojoaque, 4 mi south)
Don't limit your vacation by staying in the typical boring brand-name hotel chain. Experience the real New Mexico with us.
- Flexible Check-in & Check-out times
OUR OTHER CASITAS (at this same location):
* Casa Nambe: Our cozier & most economical casita that sleeps 2 can be viewed on this site. Search for "Nambe".
* Casa Manzana: Our mid-size Casita sleeps up to 4. Search for "Manzana" on this website.
Thank you for your interest in reading about our slice of enchantment here in New Mexico. We hope to hear from you soon.
Your Hosts: Mary & Bob