Priory Stables is a stunning large 4 bedroom detached house with it’s own gated entrance, secluded private garden and south fencing sun deck/balcony. The house is located in the centre of Croyde village with only a 10 minute walk to Croyde beach and 2 minute walk to all the pubs and shops. It is arranged over 2 floors with the living accommodation upstairs with beautiful views of the village and surrounding hills. There are solid oak floors throughout a large fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. The large open plan dining/living space is perfect for entertaining with patio doors opening on to the balcony/sun deck. The sun deck has comfortable rattan sofa seating which is ideal for taking in the lovely surrounding views whilst enjoying a glass of wine.
Croyde, North Devon, is a magical location with superb sandy beaches and spectacular scenery. The unspoilt village is steeped in old-world charm with great input into the area by the young surfing community, tourism and walkers with three fantastic beaches to choose from. There are an abundance of great pubs and local restaurants to choose from to eat and drink including – The Thatch Barn Inn, Billy Budds and The Manor House Inn, all in walking distance. A short 5 minute drive away is the award winning Kings Arms and The Rock both in Georgeham. You also have the Red Barn and Barricane beach café around the headland in Woolacombe and the famous hip Damien Hirst restaurant The Quay in Ilfracombe.
With many stunning beaches including Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, Putsborough and Woolacombe, surfing, walking, hiking, watersports, cycling, and horseriding on our very doorsteps, you will never be stuck without something active to do in Croyde and surrounding villages. For the keen golfer you have two of the best golf courses with a 5 and 20 min drive in Saunton Sands and the Royal North Devon.
Priory Stables typifies contemporary living and has been furnished to a very high standard to ensure every guests stay is a comfortable and enjoyable one.
• Bedroom one is a large master bedroom with a king size four poster double bed with wall mounted 37" inch flat screen TV. There is a built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers and large floor mirror. There is an adjoining en-suite bathroom with power shower, bath, WC and sink unit.
• Bedroom two can be used a family suite with bedroom three or as two separate bedrooms. There is a queen size double bed, chest of drawers, leather dressing table with mirror.
• Bedroom three adjoins bedroom two and has 2 bunk beds (Beds 5,6”) which are ideal for children, plus a small chest of drawers.
• Bedroom four is a twin bedroom with two single beds, chest of drawers and fitted wardrobe.
• We also have a travel cot available for guests as well as stair gate and highchair.
• Ensuite bathroom with master bedroom with bath, shower, WC and basin.
• Family bathroom with large walk in shower, WC and basin.
• Separate WC and Basin on the first floor.
• This large open plan lounge/dining area is a great example of contemporary living complete with solid oak floors.
• Two large leather sofas and large floor cushion.
• Large 40” widescreen TV complete with BT Vision including sports, film and kids package.
• DVD Player.
• Ipod docking station.
• Free broadband Wi-Fi
• Large coffee table with games and books for guests.
• The dining room adjoins the living area and has a large dining table with comfortable leather seating for up to 10 guests.
• 3 seater sofa bed – Which can be used for accommodating additional guests.
• Highchair and stair gate.
• Large fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
• Breakfast bar with stools
• Large American style fridge / freezer
• Washing machine
• Electric oven and grill
• 4 ring hob
• Toaster, kettle
• Ironing board with iron
Sun deck / Balcony:
• Leading from the dining room is a large decked balcony with a rattan sofa set and coffee table.
• The deck is south facing ad enjoys sunshine all day as well as stunning views of the surrounding hills and village.
• Outdoor lighting on the deck ideal for entertaining on a warm summers evening.
• This secluded patio garden is very secluded with mature flower beds.
• There are two wooden picnic tables to provide sufficient seating for all guests including parasol.
• BBQ (Please purchase your own coals) with BBQ utensils
• Outdoor shower with large chrome shower head - ideal when returning from the beach.
• Outdoor lighting for summer al fresco dining.
• There is a private gated entrance with ample parking for 3 cars.
We do accept well behaved dogs and request they are not allowed onto the furniture or into the bedrooms. After those muddy or beach walks we ask you use the outdoor shower to clean them down and provide your own towel for drying.