Two Authentic Renovated Farmhouses are located in the popular village of Xaghra. Farmhouses are located on the same street, 20 metres away from each other. The area is a quiet area, near to all amenities, 10 minute walk away from Xaghra Main Square on the Island of Gozo.
The third Farmhouse is is situated in the heart of the village of Gharb. A small, quiet village Gharb has a few sites which can be reached easily from the farmhouse such as the Azure Window in Dwejra, the Gharb Folklore Museum, Ta’ Pinu Shrine, San Dimitri Chapel and the Jordan Lighthouse.
Part of the Maltese archipelago, Gozo is the second-largest of the seven-island chain and basks in the Mediterranean off the coast of Sicily. More rural than its sister island, Malta, Gozo has a population of 31,000. Home to some of the oldest religious structures in the world, the fascinating Ggantija temples, the island offers dramatic orange-red sands and perfect snorkeling waters at striking Ramla Bay.
We had a lovely holiday!We had a great stay. Cycled alot. Saw all the bays around gozo. And almost every little town and church. We tried all the restaurants in Il xagra.
We had a wonderfull time in a marvellous house!!!
Beautifully decorated and really well done with electricity, lights etc. Lovely swimmingpool. Even in april we jumped in for a quick refreshment. We enjoyed Gozo very much. People are very friendly.
We spent some considerable time looking for a suitable holiday venue on the island of Gozo. We finally settled on the Ta Happin farmhouse in Xaghra and we were not disappointed. Making the booking was so easy and Aaron could not have been any more helpful. The Ta Happin farmhouse is situated just off the centre of Xaghra within easy walking distance to the main square with its wide selection of really good bars and restaurants. The farmhouse is well appointed and spacious with lots of character and we really enjoyed the location being in the village, within the sound of the church bells and away from the masses of tourists. We would certainly consider returning to Ta Happin and highly recommend this location to anyone wishing to visit the island of Gozo.
Wir haben als Wandergruppe einen absoluten Traumurlaub im Tilmun Farmhouse verbracht. Wer Ruhe und Erholung abseits der Massen sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Ein altes traditionelles Bauernhaus mit eigenem Swimmingpool und einem weitläufigen Wohnzimmer in geschmackvollem mediterranem Dekor, das uns oft zu vielen gemeinsamen abendlichen Stunden auf die Terrasse eingeladen hatte. Der Empfang von Aaron war absolut herzlich und wann immer wir eine Frage hatten, stand uns Aaron mit Rat und Tat zu Seite. Wir kommen bestimmt wieder und können einen Aufenthalt nur rundum empfehlen.
The property was everything we hoped for spotlessly clean with all the equipment needed and great WiFi service .Aaron the owner was extremely helpful and gave us very useful information about the area and the local events and even provided a welcome food pack We will return soon Thank You
The Farm House was lovely very clean , the pool was fantastic .. and Aaron is a great guy and really helpful .. I can HIGHLY recommend a stay here .. we're going back next year !
In the house is everything you need (except dishwasher ) . A typical atmosphere of Gozo awaits you. The rooms are very large . The terrace and the pool are very nice . Contact the Owner 's very personal ..
Only 2 mins walk from supermarket for daily shopping needs.
10 mins walk to Xaghra main square. The square features bars, restaurants, butcher and fruit/vedge vendors. Banks & Post Office are also located near the square.
Xaghra square is one of the busiest squares in Gozo, where you can spend some quality time having a drink or eating a fine meal or just chatting with your friends or the local people.
10 mins walk to Ggantija Temples which are a World Heritage Site. The oldest standing temples in the world.
10 mins walk to Calypso Cave, the cave where Ulysses spent 7 years with the nymph Calypso.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Cancellation: Deposit can only be refunded if enough time is given to be able to re-rent the property. If we do not manage to re-rent the property your deposit cannot be refunded.
Included in Rate:
Maid Service includes cleaning of house, including towel and linen change after 1 week from arrival date.
Electricity*/ Water/ Gas/Pool Cleaning
*Except for Aircondition which is Pay by Consumption
The above prices are based on 2 persons staying at farmhouse. Children means from infant to 12 years of age.
We accept Bank transfers, Paypal payments and Cash in local currency in Euro.
To secure booking 30% of total has to be paid as deposit. On arrival the remaining 70% of total amount has to be paid.