This ground floor flat is equipped with FREE WiFi and it is conveniently located in West Kensington, London (Zone 2 of London Underground), which has direct Tube access (via Piccadilly line) to and from Heathrow Airport and EuroStar terminal. All London tourist attractions, theatres, museums and shopping districts are within short Tube journey away.
** Please note that the 2 bedroom flat can accommodate up to 3 adults or a family of 2 adults with 2 children. **
** No passport, No Check-In! All guests (Adults & Children) are required to provide scanned copy of ID/Passport, travel itinerary and mobile/cellular upon acceptance of booking. The name of the person who check-in must be the same person who paid and made the booking **
* Original wooden flooring, high ceiling with cornice in reception room.
* Bright 1+1 bedroom ground flat set in a Victorian Villa building.
* Suitable for 3 adults and 1 child.
* Main bedroom has one double bed and the other bedroom has a single bed. Sofa bed in living room.
* Open plan modern kitchen with frig & freezer, washer, dishwasher, electric hobs and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
* Bathroom has bath tub and shower (in the bath tub).
* Unlimited access to WiFi internet.
* LCD TV with built-in DVD player and cable service.
* China plates, bowls, glasses and mugs.
* Cooking pots and pan.
* Bath towels and bed linens.
* Iron & Iron board.
* Clothes drying rack.
* Complimentary tea and coffee.
* Ideally located within few minutes of walking distance to 2 London Underground stations (West Kensington and Barons Court).
* Direct Tube access (short journey via Piccadilly line) to Heathrow Airport.
* Direct Tube access (via Piccadilly line) to EuroStar terminal.
* Close to Easybus terminal (bus to Gatwick Airport) and close to Victoria Train station (train to Gatwick Airport).
* Very close and easy access to A4/M4 motorway.
* Close to Olympia Exhibition Centre.
* Easy access to Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Green Park, St James's Park and Piccadilly.
* Close to tube rail tracks so there may be some noise.
* 2 minutes walk (430 feet) to West Kensington Underground station (Piccadilly and District line).
* 5 minutes walk (0.3 miles) to Barons Court Underground Station (Piccadilly and District line).
* 8 minutes walk to Queens Club.
* 12 minutes walk (0.5 miles) to Olympia.
* 15 minutes walk (0.8 miles) to Easybus terminal (bus to Gatwick).
* 30 minutes on Direct tube train to/from King's Cross/St. Pancras (EuroStar Train Terminal).
* 30 minutes on Direct tube train to/from Heathrow (Terminals1-5) to the flat via Piccadilly line (get off at Barons Court Station).
* Short and direct tube train journeys to Earls Court, Knightsbridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and Convent Garden via Piccadilly and District line.
CHECK IN & OUT
* Check In: After 3pm.
* Check Out: Before 11am.
* Security deposit will be refunded within 7 days after checking for no damage or missing items in the flat.