|Space||1,399 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
BELVEDERE (7 beds): Apartment of 130 square meters on the first floor. Large living room with fireplace, kitchen with oven and dishwasher, television, two double bedrooms, one triple and two bathrooms with shower. E 'equipped with a balcony overlooking the courtyard and a private garden with table and gazebo with small barbecue for outdoor dining.
The Farmhouse Saint Lucia / Huts 8 km from Siena is divided into two elegantly renovated farmhouses in the environment and the ancient peasant architteture. Each cottage has its own swimming pool with views of Siena and the Crete Senesi features. The two houses are divided into more 'apartments from 2 to 7 beds. Each apartment has one or more 'rooms, fully equipped kitchen, one or more' bathrooms depending on the size, bed sheets to towels (weekly change) .Some apartments have fireplaces and barbecues, in others the barbeque is available.
The farm huts Saint Lucia is nestled in the Crete Senesi with views of Siena, but at the same time, in a strategic area because you can easily reach the sights of Tuscany and Umbria.
In just an hour's drive you can reach Perugia, Florence and Grosseto; 45 minutes Arezzo, Pienza, San Gimignano, Montalcino and the Val d'Orcia and Chianti, in 15 minutes we are at the Baths of Rapolano and in just 10 minutes drive us to Siena.
I prezzi sono indicativi e potrebbero subire variazioni.Pulizia finali obbligatorie € 10 a persona. Riscaldamento non incluso nel prezzo (€ 30 al giorno su richiesta).Tassa di soggiorno non inclusa. Uso lavatrice in comune. Legna:€ 2,50 a cassa. Mountainbikes gratuite secondo disponibilità. CAUZIONE:€250,00 al momento dell'arrivo ad appartamento in contanti (viene restituita alla partenza).
The drive up from d Arbia was beautiful and Anna and Francesca made us very welcome. It is a stunning location from which to explore some of Tuscany and after a day's sightseeing, it was lovely to return to with it's peace and tranquility.
Clean and well maintained and very secure, comfortable beds and plenty of hanging space for clothes. Would recommend to friends and family.
We could not have asked for a more perfect place to spend 5 nights in beautiful Tuscany. Farm Saint Lucia is impeccably maintained, and Belvedere apartment was every bit as charming as I had hoped for. The property is on the top of a small hill, with gorgeous views of Sienna and the Crete Senesi area (those classic Tuscan landscapes!). The sunsets were dramatic and seemed to get more stunning each night we were there. We awoke to a beautiful symphony of bird songs and I usually took my coffee out into the garden or by the pool and basked in the beauty of Tuscany. The weather was unseasonably cool (which Francesca kept apologizing for!) but we enjoyed our evenings around the big fireplace.
Our group included myself, my husband, 20 yr-old daughter, and my brother. The 3 bedrooms and 2 baths fit our needs perfectly. There is a TV (we never used it) and WiFi. The kitchen is well equipped with cooking utensils and dishes. We had not planned on cooking dinners, but found that we did not want to leave Farm Saint Lucia and miss the sunset. One trip to the Coop in Arbia gave us everything we needed. (We were the first to stay at Belvedere this season and can't say if things accumulate as guests come and go, so plan on buying your own bath soap, paper towels, etc.) The furniture is comfortable and the linens are luxurious. I loved the antique furniture and simple classic Tuscan design throughout the villa. I especially appreciated the screens on the windows. Years ago we stayed at a villa that did not have screens and had to keep the windows closed to keep the bats out. With screens we were able to let the morning and evening light flood in without concern.
The location is easy to get to by car on roads that are well maintained and well marked. When booking Belvedere I could never have imagined how treacherous some of the roads in this area are, so we really appreciated the ease of its location.
Anna and Francesca were a pleasure to deal with, accommodating our late arrival and very early departure with a relaxed attitude. I would highly recommend this property, and hope to stay here again - only this time it will be longer!
I'm usually pretty skeptical about VRBO ads featuring beautiful views and photoshopped pics of the property. This was our first agriturismo rental in Europe and I was a bit cautious about payment and rental agreements that seemed to be less structured than in the US. However... we were simply blown away by the villa. So much that I decided to leave a review in appreciation of Anna's and Francesca's hospitality... and to keep it organized:
1. Location was fantastic. It was pretty easy to find following Anna's directions (in English). About 20-25 mins from Sienna by car, 1 last mile is a well maintained gravel road. Do not count on public transport/taxi/bike - got to have a car. The villa is up on a hill, overlooking vast open spaces (those Tuscan rolling hills). It is fairly secluded, there's another (non-rental) villa on a nearby hill, but absolutely no traffic, no noise. There were two or three other families renting smaller sections of the same villa, but we've seen them but twice during our 5 days there - no interference whatsoever.
2. Property itself: the villa is a large, well-maintained house divided into 5 units. We (five people) have rented the largest, Belvedere, on the upper floor. Has 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (small showers, but otherwise OK), kitchen, fridge, fireplace, large dining table. The views from all windows are fantastic in all directions and although we liked the photos on VRBO, they don't do justice to the actual views. Swimming pool was a nice extra that we got to use one day. that same day we took advantage of the bikes (good condition) in the shed and rode down the gravel road for ~5 miles: no cars, 5 other villas along the way, sheep herds, but mostly beautiful Tuscan hills and absolute serenity. Back in the villa, there are several places to have a meal outside, the courtyard is very cozy. Again, the views from around the house surrounded by cypresses and olive trees are breathtaking.
3. Food. The nearest foodstore is in Arbia (15mins by car). Enough to stock up on local cheese, sausage and wine.
4. Payments/ agreements: We got pricing by email, everything from daily rates to cleaning fee checked out. We paid deposit by credit card and got an email confirmation immediately. Receipt was given upon checkout on paper. Overall, no hidden fees, no "gotchas".
5. Staff: Anna and Francesca were very friendly and patient before and during our stay. They answered all phone calls and promptly responded to emails.
Idealer Ausgangspunkt für Tripps im Herzen der Toskana, Blick auf den Monte Amiata und das Herz der Crete Senesi, toller Pool 14 x 7 m, sehr gut ausgestattete Wohnungen, servicefreundliche Vermieter!
The Farmhouse Saint Lucia / Huts is nestled in the Crete Senesi, only 8 km from Siena.
The Crete Senesi enclose itself the most emblematic aspects of the land of Tuscany. A natural setting dominated by rolling hills, hills and fields. Olive groves and long rows of cypress trees enhance the landscape. Small towns and cities are strewn throughout the area.
The location of the farm is ideal for either a relaxing holiday by the pool immersed in the quiet of nature, and for those who want to visit the many places of historical and cultural interest within easy reach in a short time.
In addition to its proximity to cities such as Siena, Florence, San Gimignano, Pienza and Montalcino the farmhouse is just 15 minutes and half an hour from the Baths of Rapolano Valdichiana dall'outlet.
For those interested in sports just 5 km there is the handling of Mociano that the go-kart.