About Property Manager
This large-capacity cottage is located on the third floor of a magnificent Louis XVI style house, shaped like a "U" open built by the architect RUNGS, from 1786 to 1790, at the request of Jean-Georges REBER, founder of the textile industry in Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines. The ground floor served as the factory and headquarters of the administration, the floors dedicated to the bosses and housed, in the early nineteenth century, a museum of fine arts and a concert hall.
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Max guests:10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Latest check in is at 22:00
This property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Average rating for Property Manager's other properties:4.5/5