ST. KITTS is an extraordinary vacation rental home, providing an extraordinary Cape San Blas vacation experience. Located in the coveted area of North Cape San Blas, this beachfront home is a part of the Ocean Haven community. Windows surround each room allowing you to enjoy the sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico. Three Gulf-front decks ensure that you are able to take full advantage of the Florida sunshine, the sound of waves spilling onto the shore, the salt air and breath-taking sunsets. Four Gulf-front King Masters also provide a great night’s sleep with luxurious mattresses including Tempurpedic pillow-top and top-of-the-line Beautyrest mattresses.
Loaded with amenities to make your stay comfortable, St. Kitts provides a gourmet kitchen with an extra-large split-granite island, an elevator to all floors, stand-alone icemaker, large screen TVs in all bedrooms and a second refrigerator easily accessed from the beach.
Looking for adventure during your stay at St. Kitts? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking for 2 vehicles and open air parking for 3
- Access to community pool
- 2nd refrigerator in carport closet
- Enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower
- Gas grill
- Connection to community boardwalk
- Steps to second level deck
- Entry with electronic lock
- Foyer with elevator access to all floors
- Bunk room with one Twin over Full bunk, Twin over Twin, and en suite bath with tub/shower combo
- Laundry facilities
- King Gulf-front Master with en suite, and access to Gulf-front deck
- 2nd King Gulf-front Master with en suite, and access to Gulf-front deck
- Main living level with extra-large leather sectional and 63 in. HDTV
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite counters and top-of-the-line stainless appliances
- Bar/prep sink
- Half bath
- Stand-alone icemaker
- Seating for 6 around oversized split-granite island
- Seating for 4 at the bar-height pub table
- Seating for 6 at the dining table
- Access to Gulf-front deck
- Small bedroom with Futon and desk, must access one of the other en suite bathrooms
- King Gulf-front with en suite and access to Gulf-front deck
- King Grand Master with access to Gulf-front deck
- Grand Master bath with separate water closet, jetted tub, tiled shower plus wide-screen TV
- Double vanities and large walk-in closet
This home accommodates 14.
St. Kitts has easy access to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? It can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.