Very bright apartment, recently renovated, on the 5th floor (with elevator) of an elegant building from the end of the 19th century, in Via Angelo Tittoni.
- fully equipped kitchen (dishes, pots, oven, microwave, toaster, large fridge, dishwasher);
- a dining area with a round table of six;
- anteroom and bathroom with large walk-in shower, toilets and a hairdryer;
- double bedroom with bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers;
- very large room, with bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers, in which there are two single beds (joinable) and a double sofa bed.
Equipped with central heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, television, vacuum cleaner, iron with ironing board, washing machine (with the possibility of hanging clothes to dry on the terrace, even indoors).
All the appliances are new.
Bed linen and towels are supplied and changed weekly.
At the heart of Trastevere, at the foot of the Janiculum and 50 meters from Piazza San Cosimato.
Just 5 minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere.
Located in a quiet and silent street, but surrounded by the local Roman nightlife, where you can spend happy hours or you can enjoy a romantic dinner by candlelight in the atmosphere of Rome in Trastevere.
On foot you can easily reach all the most interesting areas of Rome: Vatican, Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Pantheon, Campo dei Fiori, the ancient Jewish Ghetto, Gianicolo, Aventino, etc.
Very well connected also by public transport. At home you will find detailed information on bus and trams more comfortable.
In particular with trams 3 and 8 (bus stop 400 m) you can reach Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Colosseum, Villa Borghese, Trastevere Station in a few minutes.
The bus n. 115 (stop under the house) leads to the top of the Gianicolo, the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo.
The H bus (400 m stops) quickly takes you to Termini Station.
Bus and tram even during the night.