Come to Madrid and Experience the Mountains!
An ideal house for family holidays and small groups of friends.
The villa is located in Hoyo de Manzanares, just 33km away from downtown Madrid. Settled in the beautiful Cuenca del Manzanares Natural Park, the house is a great place to rest and relax in a marvellous, tranquil and natural enviroment. It has stunning views of Madrid’s Mountains such as Navacerrada, Bola del Mundo and Siete picos.
The house is built in a traditional Spanish style. It has two stories. The ground floor offers an entrance hall, a large, fully equipped kitchen, a 100 m2 living room with a fireplace and WC. On the first level there are 6 bedrooms including the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and 3 other bathrooms. It is surrounded by 2,800 m2 of gardens. Outdoor facilites including a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts and a barbeque area.
The ground floor rooms are:
• Entrance hall
• Kitchen: A well equipped kitchen, containing a dishwasher, microwave, and a dining table with four chairs.
• Living room and dining room: 100m2, includes a fireplace
The stairs will lead you from the hallway to the first floor landing, off which are 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Bed sizes and configurations are as follows,
• 1 Double bedroom with bathroom (1 bed 150cm width x 200 cm length)
• 1 Double bedroom (1 bed 150cm width x 200 cm length)
• 1 Double bedroom (2 beds 90 cm width x 190 cm length)
• 1 Bedroom triple (4 beds 90 cm width x 190 cm length)
• 1 single bedroom (1 bed 135cm width x 190 cm length)
• 1 double bedroom (1 bed 90cm width x 200 cm length; 1 bed 90cm width x 1,80 cm length)
• 1 extra-bed + travel cot would be available if necessary
Free ADSL WiFi available
Outside the front door there are 2,800 m2 of gardens,with an outdoor table and chairs, a barbeque, a swimming pool and basketball and tennis courts.
Bed linen and towels are provided for guests.
The house must be rented for a minimun of a weekend.
Nestled within the Natural Park of Cuenca Alta del Manzanares, a natural reserve that extends from the outskirts of Madrid to the Guadarrama mountains.
You can find more info at following website. Sorry, only in Spanish!!
Hiking, biking, mountain and rock climbing, horseback riding and fishing. During winter seasons skiing is also available.
It is only 33 Km from Madrid. The house is close to bus stop to Madrid (Line 611) only 25 minutes to Moncloa (center of city). However, a rental car is recommendable for visiting the area.
Visit our web page: www.vallcasariego.com