Minimum age of primary renter:18
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
In Teruel (17 Km), the city of Lovers:
- DINOPOLIS, Europe's largest dinosaur park, offers you a fantastic journey through time and the origin of life. It combines leisure, tourism and science. We give you tickets while supplies last, both for Dinópolis Teruel and for the sub-offices of Territorio Dinópolis (Peñarroya de Tastavins, Riodeva, Galve, Albarracín, Castellote and Rubielos de Mora).
- Albarracín (20 Km): The most beautiful town in Spain. National Monument since 1961. One of the most interesting historical-artistic ensembles and the beauty of the Universal Mountains. www Albarracin is
www viveteruel com Not to miss anything.
www teruelversionoriginal. it's / tourism Very, very interesting.
In www. terueltirwal. is. You will find information about Teruel.
The Mudejar towers of San Pedro, San Martin, El Salvador, the Cathedral, the Mausoleum of the Lovers, the medieval cistern, the famous Torico square, the Arches, the Staircase, the modernist buildings, etc ...
- Lovers of Teruel www. lovingkind is The most beautiful love story ever. The mausoleum of the Lovers immerses us in their lives and feelings.
- The mining museum of Escucha: You will be able to visit one of the three mining museums of Europe (they will go down to 200 meters in a wagon, with helmet and flashlight) www. museomineroescucha. is
- Molinos (40 Km of Listening) "Las cuevas de Cristal", spectacular formations of stalactites and eccentric stalagmites, columns, waterfalls, etc ... www. mills. is
- The ski slopes of Javalambre and Valdelinares www. aramon. is
- Mora de Rubielos and Rubielos de Mora, Europa Nostra 1983 award.
- Castle of Peracense (20 Km), castle of the s. X, surrounded by a unique natural environment, over Rodeno rocks, to contemplate the entire Jiloca Valley.
- The Arquillo reservoir (20 Km), you can enjoy a relaxing bath, canoeing, skates. The sea of Teruel.
- In Torremocha del Jiloca (20 Km), courses of flight, initiation, tourism, flights in helicopter, in pendular, in three axes, etc ... Dare www. flyragon We also found a go-kart circuit.
www jamondeteruel. com Teruel is a land of ham. Its high quality, craftsmanship and optimum cure have placed this product as Denomicacilón de Origen Jamón de Teruel.
The Sky of Teruel. The clear sky that we enjoy allows us to observe the stars away from any light pollution. The Vulture Peak of Javalambre houses one of the most important astrophysical observatories in Spain, we also have the highest municipality in the Iberian peninsula, to come here is to be a little closer to the unreachable sky.
www viasverdes. com The green road from Ojos Negros to Puerto de Sagunto had the purpose of transporting the iron ore. Today it houses landscapes of true enjoyment to be traveled on foot, by bike, etc ...