Regina Rossa (villareginarossa.gr) is hidden at a secluded low hill overlooking the Ionian Sea on the northern coast of Corfu, just 950 meters away from it. The villa is situated just outside a traditional small Corfiot village and close enough to summer resorts such as Acharavi, Roda, Kassiopi and Sidari.
Ideal for one or more families who are holidaying together and are looking for relaxing, comfortable and stylish holidays. It is built by the owners for private use with great attention to detail, in complete harmony with the landscape and the traditional Corfiot colour scheme.
The villa consists of two semidetached accommodations. The main one is a maisonette of 200 m2 in three levels. It can host up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms and 1 studio, 3 bathrooms, spacious living room, large kitchen with dining table and two big verandas for enjoying eating and seating outside close to the swimming pool. The second one is used solely for bigger groups and can bring the total capacity of the villa to 14-16 people. It is 120 sq. m. and has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus indoor and outdoor seating and dining areas offering privacy if and when is required. The two accommodations are connected (communicating verandas etc) and form a large one.
The area around the pool of more than 150 sq.mts with unique sea view can also host your wedding or any other party!
Large fully equipped kitchen, A/C and WiFi throughout the entire villa plus a table tennis, toys, baby cots and chairs, bath and pool towels and 4 days cleaning per week are some of the service and facilities offered.
* Transfer from and to the airport/port of Corfu Town
* Breakfast service
* Culinary activities organized (Cooking lessons, Olive pressure visit, harvesting οlives (October), food and drink tour in old Corfu town....)
* Wedding receptions, special Events/ Evenings planning
* Car, boat and yacht hiring
* Pre-arrival shopping services on the first day (water, fruits, juices, bread, milk etc...)
• Baby cots and high chairs (no charge)