This beautiful cottage is situated in the upscale & sought after Los Olivos. The cottages underwent huge renovations & no expense was spared to make this ranch the gem of the wine country. The owner really poured her heart & soul into it & I know you will have an amazing vacation here. You’ll love it because of the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the light, & the comfy bed. It's great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, & families
- Calendar last updated:
- 16 Mar 2019
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Clean, cute, great location
Thanksgiving/birthday weekend with wife. Walking distance to downtown. Full kitchen was great considering town is basically closed at 6:00. A truly great/romantic place to stay
Clean and relaxing. Very friendly too
Lovely group of private cottages, tastefully done and private. Close to restaurants and town. Would come back
Quaint cottage and proximity to DT Los Olivos, but not great value
We are hosts with a home in Sonoma and wanted a change in wine country scenery. This was our first visit to SB/Sta. Rita Hills. I don't like giving non-five star reviews, but there were a number of details that were simply afterthoughts. Nothing went wrong that needed to be fixed or resolved, these are observations that would have made this a five-star stay.
- We did not receive any guide/information for our stay similar to the laminated guide on the kitchen table. Consider sending this before your guest's stay.
- We did not receive check-in details that required us to meet someone to get a key until the same day via text message hours before our arrival. Send these details well in advance, not a few hours. We drove from San Francisco and were several hours away - if we were delayed I'm not sure how we would have gotten a key as it felt like we had to get there by a certain time.
- The home is on a somewhat busy highway and not discernible from the map (exact location not given) It is *not* quiet as the other reviews state. Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper. Weekend traffic is lighter. Full transparency here would have been nice as we were looking for a quiet getaway.
- There is an HVAC wall unit in the master bedroom. There is no cooling/heat anywhere else. Mornings were chilly in the other rooms.(April)
- The wifi is very slow. The smart TV was not attached to cable TV and required your own services (netflix, etc.). Don't forget to logout of those services.
- The galley kitchen was nice as well as appliances except for coffee maker and tea kettle. It barely made one cup. The electric tea kettle would not auto shut off.
- Cutlery and utensils in the kitchen were a hodgepodge. We found some standard cooking utensils missing.
- The daybed in the kitchen is a nice feature. In general the cottage is decorated well but sometimes felt cluttered as we ran into objects.
- The bathroom was nice. Master Bed is a Cal King.
- Our driver was scolded for entering the gate with a code (which is changed weekly). We would have instructed her differently had we known otherwise.
- The garden and grounds were nice and well kept.
- The trash piled up in the central trash area from other guests when most folks checked out after the weekend. Consider bigger trash bins. Not sure if there was recycling?
- They are constructing additional cottages on the property.
- We unfortunately didn't see the value given the price vs. supplied amenities and guest interacti
Clean, quiet, cute cottage with everything we needed for a lovely, comfortable and relaxing stay
Perfect location just across main highway from Los olivos town. Spotlessly clean, updated cottage with modern day features. We loved the garden, rustic and great sun trap. Queen bed was so comfortable with cozy duvet and linens. Lots of space outside for kids to run around and all enclosed, felt very safe. We will return
We spent Christmas vacation at this lovely cottage! LOVELY
Los Olivos is the most charming wine town ever! This cottage is just a short walk to the most amazing wines and friendliest people ever! Susan was our host and she was amazing, we will cherish our memories there for a long time to come.
Beautiful property in Los Olivos - quiet, comfortable and close to everything. Would definitely come back!