Eagle Point Lodge is a private wilderness getaway on pristine Moosehead Lake, offering private waterfront vacation rentals, guided outdoor excursions and many wildlife adventures. With over 60 acres and 2000 feet of clean water frontage Eagle Point Lodge offers the perfect private getaway on one of the most northern and scenic parts of Moosehead Lake. Surrounded by scenic views, mountains and privacy… all on year round maintained roads, in the middle of Moosehead’s wilderness. Our waterfront house rentals allow you to be in the middle of the North Maine Woods while enjoying the convenience and comfort of modern amenities and having easy access to the many outdoor excursions Eagle Point Lodge has to offer.
Enjoy the privacy of a high end waterfont rental while being able to take advantage of on site equipment rentals and fully guided outdoor excursions. Come for a family vacation, quite couples getaway or gathering of friends. Let the beautiful grounds and waterfront facilitate a large event such as a wedding or corporate retreat. Eagle Point Lodge on pristine Moosehead Lake is set up to accommodate the perfect wilderness getaway for any/all groups and occasions.
Camp Loon’s Ledge (50)
Loon's Ledge at Eagle Point Lodge is a 4 bedroom 2 bath waterfront house that sits a top Loon’s Ledge with a full wrap around deck looking directly out to breathtaking views of Moosehead Lake and backgrounds of mountain ranges. Enjoy a waterfront deck and large stone fireplace accompanied by pebble beach, crystal clear swimming areas and a private docking system that allows easy access to the many activities Moosehead Lake and Eagle Point Lodge offers.
Rentals/Services Offered at Eagle Point Lodge
1. Kayak/Canoe/Paddle Board Rentals – We have Kayaks, Canoes and stand up Paddle Boards available to rent for our guest to enjoy exploring the lake and Socatean stream right from the docks of our private waterfront rentals. 35$/Day
2. Boat Rentals – We offer boat rentals for our guests to be able to enjoy days on the lake fishing or just cruising and relaxing while exploring the lake and the many islands and beaches it has to offer.
Boat 1 - 14ft Aluminum Boats with 9hp outboard motors. Theses boats are a great little fishing boat perfect for 1-3 people looking to go out around camp and do some fishing or just do some riding around. 150$/Day *Gas not included
Boat 2 – Trophy Pro 2352 WA with hard top. With cabin that can be set up with table and bench seats or a bed area it is the perfect boat for handling all of Moosehead’s activities. Fish, relax or go explore the Lake with plenty of room to comfortably enjoy the lake and company. (8 people max) 350$/Day *Gas not included *discounts for multiple days
Boat 3 – 24 ft pontoon boats. Relax and explore the lake on a 24ft pontoon boat built for comfort and relaxing on the lake. (13 people max)
300$/Day *Gas not included *discounts for multiple days
3. Moose/Wildlife Excursion (2 hrs/up to 4 people) – With one of our knowledgeable Maine guides, enjoy exploring the never ending dirt roads of the North Maine Woods. We will take you to, and from our favorite areas to see moose and other wildlife, avoiding the chances of getting lost. Enjoy the pristine wilderness along the way and enjoy capturing the beautiful scenery. Eagle Point Lodge is in the middle of the most vast wildlife ecosystems in the Moosehead Lake Region which makes the perfect wildlife excursion for all groups and ages. See not only Moose but also Lynx, Bear, Deer, fox, beaver, birds and other wildlife. Just sit back, keep your eyes open and enjoy the ride! 150$/2 hrs (50$/person over 2)
4. Moose/Wildlife Shuttle – Have your group hop on our shuttle bus right from camp and enjoy a 4-5 hour wildlife/Moose tour either in the morning or the evening. You will be guided throughout the Maine North Woods, seeing Moose and other Wildlife while enjoying the many scenic views the region has to offer. For morning trips we will take a break at historic Pittson Farms for breakfast. For afternoon/evening trips we will take a break for dinner at either historic Pittson Farms or Rockwood Bar and Grill. We can accommodate large groups up to 15. This is a great half day trip seeing everything the North Maine Woods and Moosehead Lake has to offer! $350.00/Half Day
5. Snowmobile/ATV Rentals- Rent snowmobiles and ATVs right from your camp at Eagle Point Lodge. We have snowmobiles to enjoy ice fishing and trail riding and ATVs to enjoy riding during the spring, summer and fall. Ask us for more details regarding snowmobile and ATV rentals. ($250/Day)
6. Boat Tours – Moosehead Lake is a massive body of water stretching over 40 miles long and 20 miles wide. It can be very overwhelming, especially if you do not know the lake, where to dock or the best routes to take. Enjoy 4-6 hours on the lake with one of our knowledgeable guides ensuring a hassle free, great time had by all. One of our experienced guides will allow you to enjoy a trip to Pebble Beach, Farm Island or Big Duck Cove to relax, picnic and swim. Get dropped off at Mt. Kineo for a great day of hiking with scenic views. Plan a dinner/meal out and get dropped off/picked up dockside to enjoy an afternoon/evening of great food and drinks. Take in the scenic views of mountain ranges all the way down the lake to explore downtown Greenville and the different shops and/or restaurants. Simply take a full lake tour to see the many beautiful sites Moosehead Lake has to offer while stopping to capture breath taking geographic landmarks. There is nothing better than “a day on the lake” and at Eagle Point Lodge we pick you up right on the dock at your private rental and ensure an amazing experience.
$350 for 4-5 hour tour (10 people max)
7. Guided Fishing – At Eagle Point Lodge fishing is our passion! Whether you want to catch native and wild Brook Trout, Salmon or Lake Trout one of our experienced Maine guides will put you on the fish while having a great time. Our fully guided fishing trips include equipment, tackle, boats/canoes and transportation to and from where we are fishing.
a. Moosehead Lake – Hop on our 23 ft Trophy fishing boat and enjoy a half day or full day of fishing on the big lake. We will fish for Salmon, Brook Trout and Lake Trout and can target whichever is more desirable. The boat is fully equipped with down riggers, trolling rods, fish finder and GPS system. We provide a large cooler with ice and space so you can bring food/drink. Half Day – 350$ (2 people) Full Day – 500$ (2 people) *Can/will accommodate larger groups…call for details and pricing.
b. Remote Trout Ponds – Hop in the truck and let us take you for a drive into one of the many trout ponds we fish throughout the year for BIG NATIVE BROOKIES! Bring a backpack and your fly rod/reel and we will cover the rest. All tackle and flies included. Be prepared for a small walk or a short hike in after we park. Can accommodate all levels of experience. There is nothing like catching Native Brook Trout full of red and orange colors and don’t be surprised when we have you hooked into a 5lber! Half Day – 350$ (2 people) Full Day – 500$ (2 people)
c. Rivers and Streams – There are many great fishing rivers and streams just a short ride from Eagle Point Lodge’s private waterfront rentals. Spend the day fishing some of our favorite holes for Brook Trout and Salmon while wading and casting flies. There is nothing like being out in the river/stream where you can only hear the water flowing by your legs and the splashing of fish as they aggressively attack a fly presented to them in the water! Half Day – 350$ (2 people) Full Day – 450$ (2 people)