|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Overhanging Cotignac and its region, close to the source St Martin, this great house called Plein Ciel offers you an exceptional panorama.
Equipped for families, Plein Ciel can welcome up to 8 people, with its 4 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 toilets.
Less than 10mn driving from the village, you can pleasantly benefit of its closeness to stores while appreciating peace and quietness of neighborhood. Plein Ciel also offers, due to its situation between Notre-Dame of Graces and the St Joseph monastery, hiking trails around Bessillon for amateur of VTT, horses trekkings, or simply on foot for all the ages.
The outsides are very pleasant :
All the terraces are south facing to enjoy the dominant sight at any time of the day ;
A big swimming pool for the great pleasure of everybody;
A large land in « restanques » raised by pines;
A parking lot within the property, closed by an electric gate.
The house is used to have of young children offering baby cot, small house, small slide, sandbox. The biggest can train for the petanque on the area for playing boules in the shade of big pines.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
Description of the house,
170m2, facing south, with a breathtaking view
Ground floor :
- Large living room with bay window and dining room, with access to the terraces, a sheltered part of sheltered west side facing the pool, radio CD player, WIFI
- Equipped with comfortable access to the covered terrace and BBQ Kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, electric oven and gas hob burners, coffee maker and other small appliances
Utility room with washing machine and second fridge-freezer
- Bedroom 1: large room with King size bed (2 x 90 × 200), or separable, south gate window, with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Large double bedroom, King size bed (2 x 90 × 200), or separable, door window south, with TV
- Small shower room and separate WC to the north, with window.
1st floor :
- Bedroom 3: Large double bedroom, King size bed (2 x 90 × 200), or separable, or separable, window south,
- Bedroom 4: Room 2, 3 or 4 beds to choose from: double bed (140 × 190) and 2 beds (80 × 190), south window,
- Shower room and separate WC with window north
The house is used to having young children: cots, small house, small slide sandbox are available ...
For older children : balls to train on the bowling in the shade of tall pines.
The oval pool access via a few steps, the dimensions: 10 x 5m, prof. 0.90 to 2m, and secured by an alarm, open all day.
Fenced yard side road. (electric gate).
Parking inside the north side of house.
Pets not allowed
- An extraordinary view, south exposure
- A house very suitable for families
- A big secure swimming pool
- A fence land behind the house, electric portal
- Very quiet district at less than 10mn of any stores
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival and your departure.
In a small area of Provence, an authentic village, close to the main beauties of the Provence :
- the Lake of Ste Croix, the famous Canyon of Verdon, amazing walks, or rides on the water are waiting for you
- the coast of Mediterraneen sea and its wonderfull sandy beaches, St Tropez, the islands of Proquerolles, Port-Cros
- beautifull cities like Aix en Provence, Marseille
- or the other side authentic villages : Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Barjols, Aups, Villecroze...with all the year long festivals, events, and their museums like Terra Rossa ceramic museum
Terravana organize for you unforgettable sightseeingtours according your interests !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Juillet - Aout
8 Jul 2017 - 25 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£712|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 1 000 euros (non encaissé, possible par CB)
Frais de dossier +20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +100€
Taxe de séjour : +0,75 € par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (optionnel) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Animal domestique bienvenu : +20€/semaine
Conditions de réservation :
- 30% à la réservation
- Solde dans le mois qui précède l'arrivée