|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
The Domaine de Lespinasse attic-loft, 185 m2, built in 1810 has been completely renovated by local artisans using traditional methods. It now combines its charming stonewalls and authentic roof wood structure with modern comforts to provide the perfect holiday home in the southwest of France countryside, the Lauragais the neighboring region of Toulouse.
Veranda Spa-Jacuzzi opens to the terrace-garden with BBQ
The accommodation to rent consists of 3 double bedrooms with twin beds for six persons + two baby beds, kitchen/dining room, living room and bathroom. The bathroom has an independent shower and bathtub, 2 sinks and a toilet. There is also a visitor toilet. The fully equipped open kitchen gives on the dining room, which can seat up to 10 people.
The kitchen has the latest facilities
• Induction table with 4 heating elements
• A microwave oven
• A multifunction oven
• A fridge/deep freezer
• A dishwashing machine
An office and laundry room with washing machine, an iron and iron board.
A small terrace overviewing the village hill of St Felix Lauragais, at the entrance of the loft, tops the outside metal staircase leading to the garden
All facilities are for private use.
A veranda spa-jacuzzi overviewing and opening to the garden can accommodate 6 persons. 119 jets will help you to relax.
The terrace-garden has a BBQ, deck-chairs, table and armchairs.
• Revel is located on the Santiago de Compostella Camino.
• Revel, the capital of decorative and fine furniture making since the 19th century, is the home of many master craftsmen and cabinetmakers and one can visit their workshop and museums to see examples of their craft.
• Saint Ferreol Lake appears surrounded by forests and the Montagne Noire.
Walking or cycling, tracking, or enjoy the numerous leisure activities, fishing, swimming, horse riding.
• Some entertainments: summer night markets, concerts.
• “Base de loisirs de St Ferreol” with: Sailing, canoe, catamaran, VTT, cycling, path, hiking, mini-golf and many other games. Tarn Tourist Train
• Gallic Archeosite : Discovery of an archaeological reconstitution of a Gallic village
• The paper mill of Brousses : The magic of Paper - a story, a knowledge
• Limousis Natural Cave: The most important natural cave in Pays Cathare. Thanks to its variety and its richness, the Limousis natural cave allows everyone to discover the subterranean world
• Montolieu: since 20 years known as the number one village of the book with more than 15 libraries with old and second-hand books. The Museum of Arts and Book Trade.
• Castres and its Goya museum.
• Cordes-sur-Ciel. The most beautiful Bastide in France with more than fifty craftsmen and artists and its well-known sugar museum.
• Narbonne beach at an hour drive.
• Cathare castles
• Spanish boarder around 90 minutes’ drive.
• The Principality of Andorra: Its capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in Europe, at an elevation of 1,023 metres (3,356 ft) above sea level. Andorra is a prosperous country mainly because of its tourism industry, which services an estimated 10.2 million visitors annually and because of its status as a tax heaven.
We stayed in Lespinasse from April 24th to May 5th, 2012.
The completely independent new apartment is very restful and charming. A spectacular view with the Pyrenees in the background according to the weather, from the top of the massive iron staircase is breathtaking.
The hospitality and the warm welcoming of Vero made our stay treasured as we visited the countryside, neighboring villages and beautiful cities, not forgetting the greeting basket at our arrival late evening. Thank you for the little touches during our holiday.
We had the opportunity to see the new garden premises with the Jacuzzi and the comfortable relaxation bungalows. With Caroline and Veronique gardening, vegetation is going to transform the place. It should great. We did not want to leave the place.
Thank you for the excellent memories will be back for November.
Paul, Colin and Mary from London
Definitely to recommend
that was a wonderful stay, very relaxing, in a peace full place. so many things to do around, visiting villages, Toulouse, la cite spatiale, airbus, the Jaccobins museum. a very near town Castelnaudary with the Monday market, "le Bassin" de Saint-Ferréol.
And back to the loft it was a pleasure cooking with a such well equipped kitchen, better than at home, and the best THE SPA!
many thanks, see you soon. thank you for the books.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour plein de travail mais aussi beaucoup de détente. Pour le travail c'est génial, car le calme et le silence sont rois. La propriétaire nous a agréablement accueillis comme toujours. Elle est toujours très discrète et nous ne l'avons vu qu'à notre départ. le jacuzzi est toujours aussi agréable à l'abri du mauvais temps. Merci Véro et nous reviendrons pour notre prochain projet cet été.
16 to 21 November 2015.
Cosy and comfortable - beautiful place to recommend
It is a pleasure to review our stay at Lespinasse.
Many thanks. We had a wonderful time. You made our stay very pleasant and delightful.
It is the first time that we meet people with so much information and books about the region.
your welcoming was exquisite and exceptional.
We advise such luxurious loft and the Spa, Ouah!
Chris and Harold
18 July - 25 July 2015
Thank you for your help and kindness during our stay, we have had an enjoyable stay without forgetting the Winter jacuzzi. Best regards.
Comme toujours nous apprécions ce petit havre de calme et d'indépendance. Bravo l'idée de faire toutes les églises et châteaux de la région, la prochaine fois on fera les beffrois.
Ca fait trois fois que nous venons.
9 août au 3 octobre 2015
nous sommes revenus avec les enfants. c'était toujours aussi super.
les ballades à vélo. les promenades au bord de la rigole. les baignades au lac de saint-ferreol. et cette fois-ci Toulouse et Carcassonne.
la documentation touristique est imbattable.
on reviendra pour travailler cette fois-ci. ici c'est les vacances toute l'année. merci de faire de notre séjour, un temps de plaisir et d'amitiés
1er juin au 20 juin
3 semaines de détente bien méritées. on ne s'attendait pas à tout ce confort et l'accueil fabuleux des proprietaires. des randonnées, du vélo.
nous recommandons ce loft, le jardin et le spa et surtout l'indépendance.
merci pour votre accueil. Nous reviendrons sûr.
This charming, relaxing, cosy French loft of three bedrooms, two baby beds, with a private spa-jacuzzi on a terrace garden is situated at the foot of the Montagne Noire, in a beautiful rural setting with open country over viewing the hills of St Felix Lauragais, the Pays de Cocagne (a mediaeval Bastide), Montégut, St Julia with their medieval castles and with, in the background the Pyrénées chain, yet only five minutes from all services and shops in Revel.
Revel: small town in the Haute-Garonne department of the Midi Pyrénées region, resting at the foot of the Montagne Noire. Everything in Revel circulates around the majestic wooded medieval market hall, which dates from the 14th century. Every Saturday there is a food and vegetable market in and around the hall, which is classified among the 100 most beautiful markets in France and known as one of France’s best food market place with many local specialities such as:
• Cassoulet de Castelnaudary
• Foie gras
• Charcuteries from the Montagne Noire
• Goat cheese from St Felix Lauragais
• Wines: Gaillac, Corbières and Fronton
Three UNESCO World Heritage sites:
The Canal du Midi (17th century): with its man-made reservoir the Lac St Ferreol. It has a natural beach where swimming and sailing are possible. A sailing school is also available. It was the first dam built specifically to supply water to a navigable canal and was by far the greatest single work of civil engineering undertaken during the building of the Canal du Midi.
Other lakes around are:
Carcassonne: breathtaking 11th century fortress, which dominates the whole region.
Albi: its cathedral St Cecile, the biggest brick edifice in the world, the Toulouse-Lautrec museum museum and dozens of fascinating medieval streets that crisscross this historic city.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Jun 2016 - 1 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£420|
from 1st October to 30th April Central Heating Fees 50 Euros per week.