|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
VILLA AREA 4 PARTS (6)
Nestled in the Vaucluse, Luberon is the very evocative of Provence by the beauty of its contrasting landscapes. The Luberon is home to some of the most beautiful cities of Provence: Manosque, Apt, Cavaillon, Lourmarin, Gordes and Roussillon ranked among the most beautiful villages in France.
Saint Saturnin lès Apt is in the heart of this wonderful area located on 7,500 acres of scrubland, forests, cherry orchards, olive groves and vineyards. You will find with us the good life of Provence punctuated by the murmur of fountains and discover the colorful markets for fruits and vegetables bursting with sunshine.
Clos Savornin is located in a residential area 900 meters from the village center and offers a unique view of the Luberon range. Our homes for rent for your vacation or a getaway with friends offer harmony and quiet hamlet of 22 upscale villas with unobstructed views of the countryside and surrounding mountains.
Our Provençal villas are designed for your stays and holidays with family or friends live in beautiful spaces, with a large living room extended by a terrace, a dining room and a kitchen. Each room is equipped with private bathrooms.
The atmosphere is comfort and privacy.
Each villa has its own heated swimming pool and the Provencal landscape garden, ensuring you a relaxing stay in the shelter of the trees and hackberry, in thyme perfumes, sage and lavender. All pools Clos Savornin meet safety standards, through an automatic rigid curtain that can be closed quickly after using the finished pool.
Exclusive product in the region, at Clos Savornin is designed for the comfort, privacy and tranquility of its guests. Attentive staff and concierge services are available.
VILLA AREA 4 PARTS (6-8)
The high quality materials, our 22 villas emphasize gaiety of the local lifestyle.
The furnishings and decor, custom made, are conceived and staged in a mix of contemporary and some Provençal touch.
The 4-room villas have 3 bedrooms with 3 separate bathrooms
You have a lot 520 m2 to 600 m2 only for you, a very nice living space, especially a beautiful playground for your children ...
The 115 m2 each villa offer spacious living areas and large rooms in a very refined style.
You can also fully unwind with a private pool, a terrace shaded, quiet and nearby walks.
For the equipment of our villas, we have opted for maximum comfort and new technologies:
• Flat screen TV
• High-speed Internet access
• HVAC system
• Fully equipped kitchen with American fridge / dishwasher / microwave / stove
• Complete Crockery kit / coffee maker / toaster / coffee
• Espresso machine
• Washing machine + dryer
• Office / dining table
• large comfortable beds
• 3 bathrooms (1 per room) with hairdryer / washstand
Nestled in the Vaucluse, Luberon is the very evocative of Provence by the beauty of its contrasting landscapes. The Luberon is home to some of the most beautiful cities of Provence classified among the most beautiful villages in France.
- Lauris: perched on a rocky outcrop, the village of Lauris looks flowing Durance.
- Vaugines, the village of Pagnol: stalled on the foothills of the Grand Luberon, 400 meters above sea level, has Vaugines troglodyte (cave area)
- Gordes, Luberon star village at the foot of Gordes, a road 4 km surrounded by olive and almond trees, leading to the village of Bories.
- Lacoste, the village of the Marquis de Sade: adorable little village of the Luberon, with houses arranged in tiers at the foot of the castle ruins. A cosmopolitan village with many painters, sculptors ... and an American art school.
- Oppède: this village has the distinction of being made up of two villages: Oppède Oppède the Old and Poulivets.
- Saignon village in the Luberon: This hilltop village overlooking Apt Clos Savornin and any Calavon Valley. Easy to reach the summit of Saignon rock offers a superb view over the plain.
- Bonnieux and its cedar forest: Village perched between the peaks of the Luberon and the shores of Calavon. Bonnieux is one of the most beautiful villages of the north side of the Luberon.
- Roussillon, Ochre Trail: Roussillon in Provence, the Cliffs of blood and gold ... Visit the village and its winding main street, and the marked trail "Giant's Causeway"
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£675|
Un acompte de 30% est demandé à la réservation
La caution est prise par emprunte bancaire à l'arrivée, il n'y a donc pas de mouvement bancaire.
Traveler checks accepted