3 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms and a terrace make the Turquoise House a great value for such a comfortable and spacious accommodation in the centre of Lisbon. The apartment is a short 5 minutes walk away from the Tube and the historic Tram 28.
A charming and comfortable 3 large bedroom, perfect for families and groups of up to 6 people. Located in one of Lisbon's oldest barrios, the Graça district, this spacious holiday apartment has generously-sized rooms, elegant period details, high ceilings and plenty of light.
5 minutes walking: The famous elétrico 28, a vintage yellow tram which is almost a tourist attraction in its own right! The tram #28 route takes in many of Lisbon's tourist sites and connects the apartment with São Jorge castle, the Miradouro Portas do Sol and the Alfama, Mouraria, Bairro Alto districts.
5 minutes walking: the central Anjos tube station which gets you anywhere in downtown Lisbon in 10 minutes.
15 minutes drive: Lisbon airport.
The apartment can sleep up to 6 people very comfortably and is the ideal holiday rental for a family or group of friends travelling together. It also enjoys a great central location, giving you easy to access to Lisbon's transport network and main tourist attractions (more details below!), as well as offering free wifi and a full range of local services on your doorstep. The apartment is professionally cleaned using non-toxic eco-friendly products. Linens and towels are also provided.
The self-catering apartment boasts:
• Master bedroom (25sqm) with King size bed, air conditioning, TV and balcony
• Second double room (20sqm), also with King size bed, TV, air conditioning
• Additional lounge (18sqm) with air conditioning which can be used as a third double room thanks to its comfortable double sofa bed
• Wifi throughout the holiday apartment - provided free of charge
• Great communal space(35sqm) - easily big enough for 6: including TV room/ lounge and dining room
• A well-equipped kitchen, which has everything you might need: small breakfast bar, fridge, freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, crockery and cutlery.
• Conservatory/ enclosed balcony area. It has a small table with a couple of chairs where our guests seem to gravitate to: it is a great place to sit and enjoy a drink.
• The apartment also has a small outdoor terrace with table and chairs.
Please ask if you want further information about any facilities or travel arrangements.
- Cleaning, Linens and Towels included on the 1st week. Upon request a professional cleaning service can be provided as well as change of towels and linens (surcharge of €50 total, per additional week).
- All bagged household waste can be placed in one the bin's located just outside the building.
- Check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed by email or phone.
- We will make every effort to check-in late any guests delayed by air, rail or bus services, though we ask that, as far as possible, the guest makes every reasonable effort to communicate any expected delay, at the earliest opportunity. We reserve the right to decline any late check-in on the grounds noted above. Where we decline or re-schedule a late check-in, the guest will incur on an additional check-in cost of €30
- We do everything possible to ensure you have an enjoyable stay, but occasionally things go wrong. If a problem occurs you should, in the first instance, contact us by email or phone. Any assistance provided by us in resolving a complaint in relation to your stay is provided on a goodwill basis and in our capacity, depending on the circumstances of the events. Any problem must be reported immediately, as you will appreciate that issues raised after your occupancy cannot be entertained.
- Long stay street parking around the apartment is chargeable (parking meters). Mind the prohibition signs on some private properties and other occasional places (e.g. disabled parking).
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage to your own belongings. There's a safe locker in the main bedroom which is for your use.
- No-Refund Policy for early departure.