This upmarket villa directly on the beach was an old farmhouse. It has been renovated and extended with large volumes of wood. The light enters afloat through large bay windows opening into the sea and the gardens.
This hidden paradise of 330 sq.m boasts private and common areas served by an internal path:
- 1 entrance with clothes hangers, benches, and toilet.
- A Spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and a large shower.
- A living/dining room area with a suspended fireplace overlooking a big terrace where you can have lunch in front of the sea.
- A kitchen with 2 sliding doors and overlooking on a south/west exposed terrace with an external settee ideal for having a drink.
- A billiard room.
- A video room where you can watch the available DVDs on a big screen TV of 64' with Bowers and Wilkins home cinema 5.1
- A large terrace with deck chairs where you can sunbath in complete peace.
- 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor, each with a 160x200 bed, a shower, and a bowl sink.
- 1 private suite with bright bathtub, shower and WC, and a bed of 160x200 cm.
- 1 private suite with large shower/dressing area and a bed of 160x200 cm.
- A duplex bedroom with 2 beds of 90x190 on the ground floor and 2 beds of 90x190 in the mezzanine, with en-suite bathroom, shower, bowl sink, and an area equipped with a round table and 4 stools.
This villa is furnished with upmarket design furnishings (Zanotta, MOOOÏ, Gervasoni, Riva 1920, Kristalia, Magis, Dix Heures Dix, La Boite Concept, etc.) that you can order and buy if you wish.
This house surrounded by a landscaped garden has also 2 horse’s stalls, a room for saddles and a round pen.
Its position by the sea allows you, when the sea withdraws, to enjoy a vast space of sand for horseback riding.
It has also and outdoor shower, special when you come back from the beach!