1 bedroom ~ San Luis Rey Place, San Diego, CA 92109
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All under 21 must have direct adult supervision.All under 21 must have direct adult supervision.
No pets - Please no visitors' dogsPlease no visitors' dogs
No parties/events - Not a hotel, no room service. Help with trash cansNot a hotel, no room service. Help with trash cans
No smoking - Outside on deck ok, no butts in walkways or streetOutside on deck ok, no butts in walkways or street
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Do not move furniture, appliances, electronics, etc. Anything moved must be replaced to original setting. We have "before" photos if you need them.
- Not a party or event venue. No drugs, excessive noise, fireworks, or city ord. violations. We expect respect and good neighbor relations. Not a hotel.
- A Rental Agreement provided, must be signed and returned. Extra long term: application, background check, cleaning, parking, & utilities.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Owner's Map of South Mission Beach. We grew up in and around San Diego, but we LOVED the life style of Mission Beach and the constant change of the ocean. Ever since we can remember (we have photos of us as toddlers) we were finding ways to get to the beach as often as we could, all seasons of the year. In our high school, college days we were just amazed at time we spent working and playing here. We just couldn't get enough of the beach. There was no question, we had to invest in our own 'South Mission beach house.' We lived, worked, played and retired here. We use The Sun Catchers, our great one bedroom vacation rental above our home and 'Above the Crowd' as our retirement investment. We hope you'll enjoy all that 'our' beach has to offer. You'll want to keep coming back often. Ron & Sandi
Sandi purchased this Apartment in 1979
Why Sandi chose Mission Beach
South Mission Beach has a unique balance of residential and recreational living. We are a close community with a wide variety of ages, occupations, and life styles on a narrow 'spit' of land without through traffic to other beach areas. This is the cleanest, widest, best of the beaches, neighbors talk with neighbors, and were visitors feel at home.
What makes this Apartment unique
Location, location, location. See the guest reviews and how they feel about our home-away from- home amenities. So many repeat guests must know something is special and thus keep coming back. Two week to 90 night stay 2 occupant maximum. ASK! Govt workers & travel nurses love to stay as everything is move in ready.