Cottage of charm
Chris Rivière - Dhainaut
- English, French, German, Polish
About Chris Rivière - Dhainaut
We put all our passion in the conservation of the authenticity of the domain of 300 years old and in its modern and comfortable arrangement. We want to welcome you, answer your questions, give you advises for your visits, intervene as quickly as possible if need.
Chris Rivière - Dhainaut purchased this House in 2012
Why Chris Rivière - Dhainaut chose Pressignac-Vicq
Perrot en Perigord is located at the crossroads of three Périgord:black, purple and white, which gives you access to the most prestigious tourist sites: caves, cave spaces, castles, museums, horseback riding, golf, tree climbing, water sports, hiking, markets, cities, villages and beautiful country houses, artistic crafts nearby. Remember that Périgord is the famous french area for gastronomy (foie gras, duck, mushrooms, fresh fruits and vegetables ...) and good wines. Location: 20 km from Bergerac (shops, handicrafts, bars, museums, boat rides, statue Cyrano, airport), 30 km from Les Eyzies (capital of prehistory caves, prehistoric shelters, museums, restaurants ...), 45 km from Périgueux (medieval town, Gallo-Roman, shops, museums ...), 50 km from Sarlat and Lascaux ... 80 km from Saint-Emilion, 100 km from Bordeaux. A 7 km from a bastide ...
What makes this House unique
You live in a unique area in harmony with nature, to convince you ask us for additional photos. Many activities on site (ping-pong, badminton, pétanque, paths for walks, swimming pool, house full of games and toys). Access is by a path, no cars will disturb your sleep.
Maison non fumeur mais cendriers dehors pour vous
Nous avons plaisir de vous accueillir personnellement pour vous présenter notre Domaine seul au milieu de la nature, ses loisirs, nos activités...
Nous partageons nos bonnes adresses, les très nombreux sites touristiques près de chez nous, les sorties possibles...
Maison non fumeur (uniquement à l'extérieur). Prévoyez vos serviettes piscine et toilettes, nous vous en louons aussi sur place.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Lovely place to stay and relax.
Beautiful house and grounds. Lots for the kids to do and explore. The pool is very good.
Chris and Patrick were friendly and helpful on hand if needed.
A very beautiful gite. Clean and comfortable.
Thank you for having us. Your assistance was very helpful and made our stay so welcome and very enjoyable.
Ann and Peter
Amazing, picture post card
great holiday, well located for our needs, peaceful. Chris was of great assistant and information. thank you
We will be returning. sally
An idyllic holiday in the heart of France
If you are looking for an idyllic holiday home in the Périgord, Perrot en Périgord is the perfect place! We spent three wonderful weeks on this property and the whole family rated this holiday as one of our best ever. Perrot en Périgord consists of three houses for rental. We first had the house named Castelnaud and then switched to the one named Lascaux. Here are our experiences:
- The Périgord is one of the most beautiful areas in France
- It's equally perfect for nature, sport or culture Lovers
- The climate is quite mild, so you get warm days well until octobre
- We recommend the autumn especially for travelling, for there are definitely less tourists around so you can enjoy all the sight much better than in summer. Most castles and museums are open until the end of octobre and the rivers are still warm enough for bathing
- We could even use the swimming pool on many days, for it was still open in octobre (not like in other countries like Italy, where the pool season ends in september...)
- The pool was always well cleaned and well equipped with easy chairs and bathing utensils for children
- Both houses (Castelnaud & Lascaux) are confortably furnished and well equipped
- We recommend Castelnaud for a summer rental, because its solid stone walls will keep it cool and it has a terrace which is shaded by trees and walls.
- Lascaux is more modern and up to date furnished and it could be quite warm in summer. But in spring and autumn it's perfect with its huge window in the living room. It provides a wonderful view into the garden and the countryside. Its terrace is sunny and opens to the fields
- The garden of Perrot en Périgord is lovely and very well maintained
- There are many idyllic spots where you can sit and enjoy yourself
- There is also plenty of space to play games and run around
- The owners are very kind and always helpful. They speak good english
- The property is ideal for families as it has some extra facilities for children (big playhouse, very confortable baby bed and a baby chair....). But although the pool is well secured, there are some ponds on the property, so parents should keep an eye on their toddlers (but the ponds are not very close to the houses)
- Many sights in the Périgord are quite near the property - we seldom had to drive more than 1hour
- There is a big Supermarket in Lalinde (approximately a 10-15 minutes drive)
- Last but not least: You get a good variety of fresh bread delivered every morning!
Perigord, zum ersten und sicher nicht zum letzten Mal.
Sehr schön gelegen mit guter Einrichtung. Ruhe und nachts mit einer Sternensicht die man in Städten nicht mehr kennt. Sehr herzliche Gastgeberin welche uns die Gegend gut strukturiert näher bringen konnte.
Perfekt zum Erholen & für viele Aktivitäten
Sehr liebevoll hergerichtetes altes Bauerngut mit 3 unabhängigen Häusern, traumhafter, riesiger Garten zum Spielen und Verweilen, sehr schöner Pool, sehr nette Gastgeber und unzählige Möglichkeiten, etwas zu unternehmen. Wir waren mit unseren Kindern dort (17, 14 und 10 Jahre) und allen hat es sehr gut gefallen. Kann man nur empfehlen.
Perrot Perigord is located on the road of famous wines of Bergerac, close to the medieval town of Sarlat, Lascaux caves and valleys of a thousand castles. You can go very quickly on all these places as well as in the Bastide towns and the river.
Cradle of European civilization, Perigord concentrates the largest number of Paleolithic sites: over 50 caves and shelters, traces of habitats, graves ...
Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley are listed by Unesco World Heritage Site.