Etxaburu is a cosy rural house located in the small village called Gorriti in Larraun’s valley. Our rural home is located in a natural, surrounded by green fields and beech forest. It is very well connected by motorway (A15), being Etxaburu a perfect place to enjoy the countryside in a short way of San Sebastian and Pamplona.
Etxaburu's rural home is located in the small mountain-village of Gorriti, near Aralar mountain chain, pointing out the Malloak peaks in a wonderful landscape.
In the surroundings you can enjoy:
- a restaurant where you can taste the typical basque cuisine
- "Idiazabal", certificate of origin, cheese is sold in town
- "basque ball" sport in the covered front on (the place where basque ball is played)
- the Plazaola's Green Track by bike
- Forests rich in mushooms
- Hunters’ posts strategically placed around the mountains, very demanding in autum
- horses, cows, sheeps… grazing on the fields, as well as birds of prey.
These are some of the reasons because Etxaburu is the perfect place to enjoy the nature.
Gorriti's surroundings are the best to practice diferent activities like: Treking, Mountain-Bike and road bike, Nordic ski in winter, Mushrooms picking, Beigorri's Adventure Park, Horse riding, …