La Casa del Cañuelo, recently inaugurated (May 2015), is a newly built rural accommodation made of stone and wood, following the traditional architecture of the area. It is located in the town of Valle de Tabladillo, a quiet and beautiful town next to the Natural Park of the Hoces del Río Duratón. Less than an hour and a half from Madrid and 45 minutes from Segovia, it becomes an ideal place for rest and outdoor activities.
The house, distributed in two heights, has a total capacity of 6 seats.
• Hall where you can find information about the house, the environment and the activities that can be done.
• Living room with fireplace (with glass closure and firewood included), heating, TV, DVD, video library, emergency telephone and collection of board games.
• Large kitchen with terrace, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave, washing machine, ceramic hob, blender, coffee maker, toaster, sandwich maker, juicer, cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Toilet on the ground floor, in addition to the bathrooms in each room.
• Three rooms, 6 beds (with double bed), all with a careful decoration, wardrobe and bathroom with hairdryer and amenities (one of them with whirlpool).