DISTINCTIVE: SICTED TOURIST QUALITY COMMITMENT
It is a house of rustic style located in a very quiet area, it is fully equipped, so that our clients are as comfortable as possible, it is in one of the most beautiful areas of Matarraña, it has a covered terrace where you can see the ports of Beceite, is in a privileged environment, next to nature. Casa Marisol does not admit any type of animals.
It is a house of rustic style restored like the old farmhouses of La Fresneda, its walls are of stone and brick, consists of two equal apartments fully equipped and a room with bathroom, is located very close to the Plaza Mayor.
It is a tourist apartment, located in Valderrobres, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, the house is very cozy, for a family or friends, 6 people, very spacious, to spend a few days of relaxation or for the enjoyment of all that It gives us this very good town, the Matarraña River, its stone and iron bridges, its people, its bars, restaurants, the castle.
We wait for you
Our gastronomic offer is limited to natural products produced in this land.
To emphasize the lamb and kid well seasoned with virgin olive oil and accompanied by excellent olives.
The goat cheese made in our town has won important prizes.
In confectionery we recommend confiture casseroles, almonds, carquiñols and coc rapit.
When you visit us, take the opportunity to taste and buy all these products in our establishment.
In La Fresneda we have a special effort to keep alive parties and traditions that we like to share with all our visitors. This is the calendar: • January • Day 5, Drag of Calderons of all the children throughout the town to make sure that the Kings do not pass by.
• Day 17, San Antonio, with a large bonfire in the Plaza Mayor. The diablets that go out to chase the children of the town through the streets and lor porches are very popular.
• February • Weekend closer to day 5, Santa Águeda. Great party for all the women of the town with various activities throughout the day.
• Holy Week • Good Friday, at noon Break of the hour. After 10 pm Procession of the Dolorosa with drums.
• Holy Saturday, Fair of Antiquities, Numismatics, Philately, Arts and Crafts.
• May • First weekend, pilgrimage to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de Gracia.
• August • Days 24, 25 and two more days including Saturday: Major Festivals in honor of San Bartolomé and San Felicísimo.
• September • Day 8, Virgen de Gracia, patron saint of this town .. It is a local party that we live with a popular meal.
If you are a lover of nature, the banks of the Matarraña River, offers a well-preserved ecosystem, with a rich and surprising associated fauna.
The Plaza Mayor is one of the most harmonious and beautiful architectural complexes in all of Aragon, the City Hall stands out in 1. 576 in Gothic-Renaissance style, with a large market and its buildings from the 16th to the 18th centuries. It was chosen by the filmmaker Vicente Aranda to shoot some scenes from his film Libertarias and also by Jesús Font (La vida aquí). In 2009 a pilot episode was filmed for a television series, Damn you.
From the Lonja you can access a magnificent main street that leads to a crossroads of streets to see the Palace of Encomienda (s. XVI).
It is interesting, too, the old Convent of the Minor Friars (s. XVI), where you can find peace, walking through the pine forests of the Valley of Silence.
In the highest part of the town is the Church of Santa María la Mayor (s. XVII), the Calatravo Castle and the ruins of the hermitage of Santa Bárbara, where the luni-solar observatory is also located from where you can witness wonderful sunrises