This historical and beautiful house of 1706 is situated in a medieval and peaceful village called Alpens, near Ripoll and Vic, the most important cities in centre of Catalonia. This village is located in the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees (855m) where you can enjoy year-round hiking. The GR 1 passes in front of the house. Trips can be made to Barcelona (100km) and the Costa Brava.
The house is known as “Cala Cèlia” (Cèlia’s house) and it has three floors. In the ground floor there are two garages where there fit three cars, motorbikes, bikes… You can enter it through the west façade situated in the Carmen Street.
The first floor has 130m2 and it is not renovated yet, but is very useful as a storage space.
The second floor has also 130m2:
- A really spacious kitchen fully equipped including dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine. You can enjoy watching wonderful views of the village and mountains from the huge window of the kitchen
- A large dinning room where you can go outside the balcony and enjoy watching the wonderful landscape.
- One independent bathroom.
- A double bedroom where there is a bed which is 160 cm wide. Besides, we can put a cradle into the room
- A double room (it can be a double room) where there is a bed which is 135 cm wide.
- A quadruple room where there are a bed which is 200 cm wide and a bed which is 160 cm wide. This room has 30 m2, parquet floor and wooden roof. This bedroom is en-suit. Besides, this bedroom has a balcony and where you can go and enjoy watching the wonderful landscape.
The house has spacious and large corridors and one of them is like a dressing room.
The house is totally furnished with pieces of antique furniture which are from modernism, Isabel II and Alfonso XII style.
Finally, the house offers a magnificent view of mountains from the balcony, dining room and master bedroom, double room and kitchen.
The standard capacity of the house is 8 people but can add more rooms and more beds; so it can comfortably accommodate 12 people.