Pleasant private holiday home with pool in Besozzo near Lake Maggiore, Italy.
This family-friendly, detached villa (220m²) accommodates up to 5 people:
- The main floor features a very charming open space with a well equipped kitchen and (a few steps down) the dining area with access to the terrace. Study/music room with TV, grand piano and a large collection of CDs.
- On the first floor are two double bedrooms (in one of the bedrooms a single bed can be added), a bathroom with a triangular bathtub and another bathroom with a shower unit.
In front of the house you’ll find the garden (500m²): a lovely terrace with table, chairs and parasol, and a swimming pool (8x4m) surrounded by a lawn with sun loungers provide the perfect setting for relaxing during the sunny Italian days.
This vacation villa is peacefully situated in a cul-de-sac street within walking distance (900m) of the small village centre of Besozzo with several shops, bars and restaurants to explore. Only 5 km away in Monvalle , you’ll find a sandy beach and lakefront summer bar. Day trips can easily be made to the famous monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso built into the cliffs of the lake, the towering castle La Rocca at Angera, and the charming, picturesque town of Laveno. From Laveno, you can easily hop on any ferry and explore the lake at your leisure (regular schedule towards Verbania, Stresa and the magical Borromeo islands) The Laveno railway station connects you with Milan city centre and the provincial town of Varese.
Water, electricity, gas, sat TV, internet wireless, dishwasher, washing machine, swimming pool (8x4m; depth from 1,2 to 1,7m), barbeque, garden, parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 500 euro
- Bed and bath linen + final cleaning (obligatory): 200 euro (1 week) - 300 euro (2 weeks)
- Heating (on request): 20 euro per day
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Reservations by week
During the year there are 2 cats living with the owner in the house. When the house is rented out in summer, the cats are not allowed to enter the house (the neighbours take care of feeding them). Of course, when doors/windows are open, it's possible that the cats will enter the house.