|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Provencal farmhouse in the middle of a park of 6000 m2 entirely closed with swimming pool, 90m2 apartment located on the 1st floor with 2 bedrooms and private bathrooms, sleeps 6, large terrace, 15 minutes from the sea and 30 minutes from the mountain . With superb benefits:
* Beautiful park and forest views, private pool.
* Spacious, capacity 6 beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds: 1 single, 1 cot.
We really enjoyed our stay in this accommodation. It is extremely well stocked and had all of the facilities that we required for our week. Ideally located in the mountains but not far from the likes of Cannes, Nice and Monaco for day trips. The pool was especially nice with shade and full sun throughout the day and until about 7.00pm. We had sole use throughout the week. Christian and his family live below the accommodation and were very welcoming but left us to our holiday, respecting our privacy. Just a note - the family has a lovely dog who is very friendly but he is also extremely large so this may be a difficulty for anybody that has a fear of dogs.
We would thoroughly recommend this accommodation and would definitely stay there again.
good for a stay of perhaps 10 days for 2 - 3 persons which want a central point to start for tours in the cote d´azur region and have diner in restaurants; not recommended for families or purely recreation and self-cooking
Due to rating a commodation often is on a very subjective basis, I´ll try only to tell about facts:
- between Grasse, Nice and Cannes - good starting point for tours!
- Nice and Grasse about 20 min by car; Biot 15 min
- some restaurants you can walk to (about 10 min), butcher and bakery (about 5 min to walk), supermarket 5 min by car
- situated some 200m from D 2085, a very busy main street especially in the morning (starting at 06:00 a.m.). I metered the noise with an average of nearly 70 dB, peaks reached up to 80 dB (especially in the night those moped riders obviously without any sound supressors) (measured with Kelch on iPhone). So, if you are living on the main road in a capital as Berlin, Rome, Paris it might be quiet, coming from countryside (like we) it seems rather noisy.
- flat is clean, rooms big enough, big veranda. Interior is nice.
- Only one toilet. One bathroom without shower, in the other bathroom a shower which is very tight. Kitchen is small and not well configurated (indeed, there are three coffee machines, water boiler, very small electric "grill", "hot stone", chip pan - but we missed a good oven (the built in one was obviously defect and the replacement was some oven you can use for sandwiches etc but not for roasting or a lasagne etc), a big kettle for pasta (the biggest was about 2.5 ltr), sharp knifes, chiopping board, and - a real (wood) barbecue. But a very good big refrigerator! Vacuum cleaner works not very good
- washing machine and dishwasher work very well
- the owner lives in the flat below; he is very friednly and distinguished you nearly do not see him. one exception: he often makes barbecue directly under the window of the bathroom which is linked to the bedroom - so in the evening it is to be recommended to close the windows!)
- pool: water is clean (prescinded from some pine needles, which are very natural there); unfortunately only two sun loungers, no shower; unfortunately, a cleaning robot is situated in the pool and disturbs (needs with iots long pipe about 1/5th of the pool) (in other houses we were, the robot was inserted one or max. two times a week, and the pool was clean, too). You have to pass the owners veranda to come to the pool
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour pendant 2 semaines.
Merci pour la gentille attention des propriétaires à l'accueil .
Cadre très verdoyant et location très calme.
Très belle piscine et bien entretenue !
Un lieu de vacances parfait pour les familles. Nous étions 6 dont 1 bébé. L'appartement est grand. 2 grandes chambres avec chacune leur salle de bain. Une grande terrasse sur laquelle nous avons pris tous les repas.
Le plus c'est incontestablement la piscine et elle est comme sur les photos. Elle est ombragée une grande partie de la journé, ce qui est bien pratique avec les enfants.
Roquefort n'est pas au bord de la mer mais est bien situé pour par rapport aux sites touristiques (environ 20 à 30 mn de Vence, Biot, Grasse, Antibes, Cagnes sur Mer et 20 Km de Nice)
Les commerces sont à proximité.
Une semaine de vacances très agréable, au calme.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Tarifs de base ( haute saison) du 01/07 au 31/08/2017: 180 euros par nuit soit 1260 euros pour un séjour de 7 nuits
*du 01/09/16 au 30/09/16 et du 01/02/2017 au 30/06/2017: 140 euros par nuit soit 980 euros pour un séjour de 7 nuits.
- Nb: versement d'un acompte de 25% du prix du séjour.+ caution à l'arrivée: 500 €.