Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Light and airy apartment located in the heart of Fitzrovia close to the amazing Regent's Park, and Oxford Street's shops and to the British Museum.
This apartments benefits from reception equipped with two sofas, one of which is a sofa bed, a dining table for 4 people, separate fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and TVs, and a family bathroom.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that. Check out time is at 11 am . - A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
The nearest stations to Whitfield apartment are Warren Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the North, Euston Square Station which is about 4 minutes to the North East and Goodge Street Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walk
Clipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walk
Entertainment near Whitfield Street:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Sights and Attractions near Whitfield Street:
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Shopping near Whitfield Street:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Waterstone's (Books) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Restaurants near Whitfield Street:
Pret A Manger (Cafe & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Franco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Caffe Nero (Cafe & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Education near Whitfield Street:
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 7 minutes from Whitfield Street
Leisure near Whitfield Street:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Pubs near Whitfield Street:
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Nightlife near Whitfield Street:
Shochu Lounge - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Drakes Tabanco - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Lucky Pig - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.