Two-bedroom self-catering accommodation tucked away in a quiet corner of Hay-on-Wye, a beautiful and bustling market town in Mid Wales. The town has so much to offer including the greatly renowned Hay Literature Festival but beyond the town, you have the stunning Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons mountain ranges with endless walking, cycling, canoeing, fishing and other outdoor activities to entertain you. Built in the 1840's the cottage is warm and cozy. Flat screen TV, DVD player, dining area and fast WiFi access point. With the added benefit of original feature stone fireplace and wonderfully warming gas flame effect log burner, ideal for those chilly winter evenings, as well as a selection of DVD's, games and books to keep you amused.
- Size – sleeps three in two bedrooms.
- Beds – one king, one single.
- Rooms – ground floor – kitchen, living and dining area, bathroom. First floor – Two bedrooms.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hob, washing machine, full-sized fridge freezer, microwave and toaster.
- Entertainment – flat screen TV (freesat), selection of books.
- Outside – rear enclosed garden area with garden table and chairs. A lovely stream runs past the garden, teaming with wildlife including kingfishers.
- Parking – allocated parking outside the cottage.
- General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi included. Secure bike storage available.
- Pets – no pets.
- Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.