Our beautifully renovated, spacious one bed-roomed apartment sits within the heart of the historic City of Chester. Private, secure and perfectly located we offer luxury and the highest of standards to our guests.
Heritage View is an exclusive and beautifully appointed apartment. It is ideal for a couple seeking a romantic getaway or alternatively to share with friends wanting to visit Chester together to enjoy an exciting city break holiday. The high ceilings and feature floor to ceiling bay window that looks onto Lower Bridge Street make it feel light and airy and it's truly unique.
The apartment briefly comprises an immaculate bedroom with king-size bed, flat screen Smart TV and a generous amount of storage space. A modern fitted bathroom with dual headed shower and bath, a large well equipped contemporary high spec kitchen and a large open plan lounge / dining area with a 55" flat screen Smart TV and DVD player. Cleverly, the living space can also be very quickly and easily transformed into a second bedroom by exposing and pulling down a readymade integrated double wall bed. During the day the wall bed stows away discreetly behind sliding doors which form part of the display units in the lounge.
You will find provisions such as tea, coffee sugar and milk in the kitchen when you arrive and toiletries including toilet tissue in the bathroom. We also provide cooking and cleaning essentials for your convenience including dishwasher tablets and tea towels. Fresh flowers, bed-linens and bathroom towels are also provided as standard.
Guest Access - The apartment is accessed via a quiet residential courtyard. There are a few small steps leading up to the front door but the apartment itself is on one level.
Interaction with Guests - We have put together a welcome pack that includes pertinent details relating to the apartment and all of its equipment. It also provides information on the local area, the amenities and the city’s best attractions.
We offer a meet and greet service depending on your arrival. We will also be contactable throughout your stay to deal with any queries.
Overview - On our doorstep you will find Chester’s excellent range of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. We are conveniently placed too for all of the city’s highlights and historic attractions.
Getting around - Chester is a very easy to walk around on foot so you do not need a car to enjoy the city. Heritage Court is less than a 5 minute walk to Chester’s shops, galleries, cathedral, racecourse, Roman Gardens and Grosvenor Park.
Chester zoo is only 3.9 miles away. Approximately a 10 minute drive by car and for out of town shopping there is the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet which is only about 7 miles away and next door to the Blue Planet Aquarium.
If you are thinking of arriving by rail, Chester Railway station in less than one mile away.
Other things to note:-
• Check in time can be flexible on arrival days so please let us know your plans and we will try to accommodate your needs.
• Guests are expected to leave the property in a clean and tidy state.
• If you are planning on arriving by car we have two parking options available. We will offer you either on-site private parking or on-street permit parking depending on availability.
However, please note that all vehicles, wherever parked are parked at the owners risk.
House Rules -
* We request that you treat the apartment as well as the local residents with respect and consideration.
* Please report any damages or breakages immediately
* The apartment is not suitable for parties or noisy behaviour.
* The apartment sleeps a maximum of 4 guests and only welcomes those named on the booking form.
* Not ideal for young children
* We do not accept pets and smoking is strictly not allowed.