The Hostalet del Bulló is an existing Masia in 1565, which has been recently restored, and is located in the municipality of Santa Eugénia de Berga (Barcelona), 3 km from Vic.
Initially it was called Hostal d'en Jaques, and it was built in the place where the real road that went from Olot to Barcelona, and Taradell to Vic, passing to have the function of Hostel, with right to butcher shop, was built. there comes the name of Hostalet. In the year 1661 it was bought by Jacinto Bolló, owner of Mas Bulló, and since then it has always been linked to this Mas.
La Masía is a rectangular building with a gable roof, composed of ground floor and upper floor.
L'Hostalet del Bulló has a swimming pool since July 2009.