Las Aliagas is a rural house with several apartments at the gates of the Alto Tajo - Guadalajara Natural Park, in the Señorío de Molina de Aragón.
You can book all accommodation for groups of 20, 25, 30 or 35 people or rent the apartment that suits you best if traveling as a couple, family or with a small group.
For group reservations, we have a large room of 60m2 where everyone can meet.
We are in Megina; small village of the Alto Tajo and we are 22Kms (by road) of Peralejos de las Truchas. In Megina, you will be able to know the Alto Tajo from a starting point where tranquility, tranquility and rest are practically assured.
The apartments are built following the aesthetics of the area, decorated with love and rural style. All the apartments, except the studios, have a sofa bed of 1.35 and are equipped with the trousseau and kitchenware necessary for your stay.
Take into account the capabilities of each apartment:
· 2 Apartments for 6 people (3 people): Espliego and Romero Apartments - with terrace
· 2 Apartments of 4 + 2 seats (of 2 rooms): Apartments Manzanilla and Tomillo.
· 2 Apartments of 2 + 2 places (of 1 room): Apartments Tea and Poleo - with hot tub
· 1 Adapted apartment for 2 + 2 people (1 bedroom): Menta Apartment - ground floor.
· 2 Studies for 2 people: Studies Pine and Sabine.
In Las Aliagas you will also enjoy common facilities and other services for the use of our clients:
- Large outdoor barbeque area: Covered under a small porch.
- Lounge for groups. Next to the barbecue, you will find a 60m2 lounge built next to the rock of the mountain. In it you can eat or dine quietly, both in winter and summer, without disturbing the tranquility of the facilities. The living room has a wood stove and we reserve it for the exclusive use of groups.
- Terraces. The esplanades that surround the building, forming terraces, are commonly used and we can read, rest, sunbathe or play with children.
- Washing machines common area. The house has a laundry area for common use.
- Free Wi-fi.