Looking for a place you can call HOME while on holidays?
What about a cottage in a hidden valley in the mountains north of Madrid, just 1 hour drive to all four cities, Madrid, Toledo, Segovia and Avila?
The tourist resort "La Huerta de Arriba" is a nice, small resort of spacious lodging houses, located at the main entrance of Robledo de Chavela.
La Huerta is only a stroll away from the quiet market place of Robledo, with its fine bodegas, its typical grocery stores and its old-fashioned butcher and bakeries. The settlement of Robledo dates back to medieval times, to which the late-Gothic church is a testimony. The location at the heart of a beautiful valley invites you to endless hiking and the discovery of luscious landscapes, shady woods, green pastures and the wildlife typical for this region.
A relaxed and quiet atmosphere is guaranteed, as is a beautiful panorama of the sierra and the old village. The valley offers its protection from extreme cold and heat; yeah, it is a microclimate we enjoy.
- La Huerta de Arriba consists of 3 buildings. - Two of these are independent chalets, each containing 3 double rooms, able to comfortably lodge 6 adults and 2 babies, a kitchen, a living room and a fully equipped bathroom.
- The third building contains a lofty studio in the upper floor with a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and two bedrooms. It can easily lodge 4 adults and is ideal for a couple with young children.
- The basement is a multi-use space with games to play in a relaxed ambiance (suitable for big groups).
- A lawn, flowers and trees that are watered from our well, surrounds the 3 houses. La Huerta de Arriba also features an ecological vegetable garden you can visit in season.
- Amazing views and relaxed ambiance are guaranteed; hardly any traffic on the nearby roads, surrounding spaces are green and wide open.
Coming with CHILDREN? We are children friendly; that is why our garden is completely fenced, and garden tous are there, to enjoy watching them playing.
Self-catering is not just on your side -spanish times are, you know, different-; there is a big SUPERMARKET just crossing the street, making it even easier for you.