|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
2-bedroom apartment of 132sqm, fully equipped and landscaped with modern furniture and top-of the range fittings : living room with open fireplace, open-kitchen fully equipped with induction hob, kitchen extractor, oven, dishwasher, micro wave, fridge etc..Flat screen TV etc..
2 double bedrooms with 2 double beds or twin beds, 2 bathrooms with shower/ bath-Jacuzzi/ WC/double hand-basin.
Balcony with exterior furniture, overlooking mountains and Lake Geneva.
Air cooler in the apartment and windows equipped with electric shutters.
Included in your rental :
- Cleaning service & Replacement of bed sheets and towels once a week
- Bath robes & hair- dryer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wi-Fi access/ 320 m2 Wellness center access (Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Hammam, Fitness room)
- Riviera Cards (Free bus, Reduction for museum etc..)
- Private, secure indoor car space
- Facility Management services & Reception on the spot
This apartment is nested in a wooded park overlooking Lake Geneva, in The National Montreux Residences*****, and will assure you of a fantastic view of one of the most beautiful panoramas in the world.
• Public transport (bus no. 201 facing the apartment and road)
• CGN cruises landing stage
• Montreux train station
• Covered car parks (Forum, train station, Montreux Palace)
• Montreux tourist information office
• La Prairie private hospital, LaClinic, Biotonus, Valmont
• Post office
• Territet-Glion funicular.
Key places to visit
• Miles Davis Hall
• Stravinski Hall
• Montreux Palace
• Statue of Freddy Mercury
• Chillon Chateau
• Quayside floral displays
• Montreux old town
• Chauderon gorges
• Vevey and Lavaux (direction)
• Les Grangettes
• Les Rochers-de-Naye.
• Zermatt 141 km (2 hrs)
• Gstaad 64 km (1 hr)
• Verbier 69 km (1 hr)
• Crans Montana 95 km (1 hr 20)
• Lausanne 30 km (20 minutes)
• Nyon 74 km (50 minutes)
• Geneva 93 km (1 hour)
• Zurich 210 km (2 hours)
• Munich 516 km (4½ hours)
• Paris 544 km (5½ hours).
In a ideal location near the shores of Lake Geneva and close to all the amenities of Montreux town center, this apartment is the perfect place for your holidays.
Situated within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, Montreux is famous for its beautiful position between the Lake of Geneva and Mountains which is ideal for outdoor sporting and leisure activities.
Montreux offers its visitors a charming location combining history, sport, culture and leisure. A wonderful holiday destination, Montreux is an essential stopping-off point where numerous celebrities have taken up residence. Renowned for its Jazz Festival in July, and its Christmas Market in December, it is an ideal place that seduces visitors by the beauty of its scenery, its quay in flower all year round and its mild climate.
Visit the region’s symbols such as the Montreux old town, The Chillon Castle located 45 minutes’ walk away, the statue of Freddie Mercury and the Rochers-de-Naye, and set off on cruise on Lake Geneva for a couple of hours.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£3,217|
- In most of our apartments, the minimum length of stay is 7 nights (depending the season)
Most of the time by bank transfers but can be discussed
The apartment is booked when 100% of the rent is paid