|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Emerald Isle, 2 BR Condo Beachfront #1907 Appropriately named The Parrot House to describe the rich parrot themes of the furnishings.
Emerald Isle Resort is located in the quiet West End of Panama City Beach. Emerald Isle is located just minutes from Frank Brown Park and Pier Park. Pier Park is a new entertainment and outdoor shopping mall. Tenants include a huge, state of the art movie theatre, Dillard's, JCPenney, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Hofbraus Beirgarten, Back Porch Seafood Grill -- and it's right down the street from Emerald Isle!
Wake to the sound of the ocean. Nearly new two bedroom unit on the 19th floor overlooking the three swimming pools and the beach.
ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE UNDER THE BUILDING NEXT TO THE ELEVATORS!!!
LARGE OCEAN-SIDE BALCONY
* Extra Large - 10.5-by-28 feet
* Full patio furniture with table, bar stools, and recliners
* Accessed by 8 feet glass doors from both the living area and the Master Suite
* Beautiful GRANITE countertops
* Bar stools for raised kitchen counter
* Includes dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, ice-maker
* Coffee maker, blender, wine glasses, toaster oven, can opener, and all the utensils you will need for entertaining.
* Large 25-by-14.9-foot area
* 32-inch color TV with DVD Player with remote, and stereo system
* Soft, parrot-embossed, queen-sized sofa bed in the Living Room (sleeps two)
* Soft, matching parrot-embossed, love seat
* Dining table with 6 chairs for entertaining
BEACH-SIDE MASTER SUITE:
* King-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* 27-inch color TV/DVD player with remote
* Ample closet and dresser space
* Large, private full-bath
* Queen-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* Includes a 20-inch color TV/DVD player with remote
* Large bathroom
Accommodations: Condominium - 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s) - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 4-6). This unit has designated reserved parking near the elevators inside the tower (NOT ACROSS THE STREET). The beach has chair and umbrella service.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT ONLY, in consideration of those with smoking-related allergies.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* No renters under the age of 25 without parents (unless married).
* Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Central Time.
* Check-out is 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
* Security and Damage Deposit required and refunded after
satisfactory inspection of unit and return of all keys.
* No Smoking
* No Pets
* PAYMENT IN FULL DUE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN
As we wind down our stay here at the Parrot House, I have to stay this has been a fabulous stay. We have been before and will continue to come as long as we can. Linda and Penny are fabulous to work with. The condo is beautiful, on the 19th floor with fantastic views. Location is great to every where you want to go. The amenities they provide are just like in a hotel. We have stayed other places in our years coming here but this the best by far. I just wished we would have found it sooner. People if you are looking for a great place to stay, great owners to work with, then hands down, this is the place to go. Thank you Linda and Penny for sharing your condo home with us.
I just returned home from another stay in this condo. As always, it was perfect. The location, the furnishings, the balcony, the reserved parking space, the well stocked kitchen, the comfortable beds, the way Linda is beyond great to work with will make your vacation as great as mine!
I was really impressed with this property. The condo was very clean, and the furniture is nice and updated. The beach view from the balcony is awesome. We enjoyed sitting and watching the dolphins. It was really nice to have beach chairs and umbrella & assigned parking space. Also thanks to the owner for providing various amenities and supplies. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip there.
Every year we go to PCB and every year we rent a condo. This experience was top notch - what a great condo in terms of location, accommodations, furnishings, beach chairs, and that view is just wow! We had such a great trip we were able to stay an extra unplanned night and greatly appreciate the flexibility of the owners! It was immensely helpful to have the assigned parking spot, so convenient and no searching every time you leave. Great spot right across the street for a awesome breakfast!
We will be back - how could we not?!?!?!
Loved this unit located on the 19th floor! Unit had everything you could possibly want in a vacation spot. Beautifully decorated, fully stocked including beach towels, umbrella and chairs and (although we didn't use them) a closet full of games. Loved that we had 2 pools to choose from and the beach service each day was A PLUS! We were EXTREMELY HAPPY about the assigned parking spot! The owners worked well with anything we needed and am definitely looking forward to returning next year!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING UNIT!!!! Condo has wonderful furnishings-VERY COMFY FURNITURE AND BEDS!!!! Owners are AMAZING to work with very hospitable!! Watched dolphins from balcony everyday! Will definitely be staying here again and would recommend to anyone! Had a WONDERFUL time here!!!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jan 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.