Charming and cozy rural house located in the north of Burgos bordering Cantabria and Vizcaya and, therefore, near Bilbao and Santander. Located in a green valley dedicated to livestock and suitable for mountain sports.
It is an old pasiega cabin renovated for the occasion that is on the path to Bernacho, the beginning of the ascent to Mount Castro Valnera. It helps to get into the rural environment and enjoy its landscapes. It is isolated from the noise of the city and is located nearby, 6 minutes from the town Espinosa de los Monteros.
The house has two floors:
* On the ground floor we find the kitchen, the living room with fireplace, a toilet and a room with two single beds and bathroom and adapted for the disabled.
* The upper floor has a room with double bed and bathroom, two bedrooms with two single beds each and a bathroom in the hall.
* From the top floor you can access the terrace that has access to the ground floor.
* The house is equipped with kitchenware, sheets and towels. In addition, it has central heating, fireplace, television, dishwasher, washing machine, terrace, green area and garden, and its own private car park with capacity for six cars.
The price is 28 euros per person and per night. You must pay 30% upon confirmation of the reservation, and the remaining 70% at the time of accommodation.