HomeAway.co.uk, the home of Holiday-Rentals®, is part of the HomeAway family. As the world leader in holiday rentals, we offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We liked being in the middle of town. The location is very quiet.
* There are serious gaps in the front and side doors, making the downstairs a little chilly
* Not providing logs for the fire place seems a little mean. The only shop selling logs is the petrol station a couple of miles south of Lynton.
* We couldn't get the TV (with Humax) or DVD player to work. The owner could consider replacing all of this kit with a single integrated unit.
* The lounge area could do with some stronger free standing spotlights, as we found the room a little too dark for easy reading
* There is no outside garden, so this place is not great for summer vacations if you like sitting outside.
* Replace the outside key safe - we almost gave up trying to get access even when the right number sequence was in place
* the white post & chain across the pathway to the house is barely visible at night, and is an accident waiting to happen
* Foodies wanting to self cater should consider bringing stuff with them, as there are no decent food shops in Lynton