HomeAway.co.uk, the home of Holiday-Rentals®, is part of the HomeAway family. As the world leader in holiday rentals, we offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
- Views are spectacular (mountain village with beautiful scenic view on the lake Eiger/Jungfrau/others) ; everyday different (clouds, sundown, etc)!
- Location is excellent (20-30min from Interlaken by bus, at the end of a dead road (privacy), fresh air, hardly any cars/noise, by stairs you can reach the busstop easily-10min walk- and supermarket 15min walk (everymorning fresh bread; reasonably equipped; prices according to Swiss standard OK)
- Chalet is more than well equipped (kitchenware: big fridge, freezer, big coffeemachine-beans, microwave, oven, dishwasher, water cooker, pans, ...), 'working corner' with desk chair & labtop, wifi, ipad/usb speakers, fondue, 'small touristoffice corner' with maps+places to visit reckoning with all kinds of weather conditions, washingmachine+dryer, tv's in every room with a lot of channels (kids/adults)+dvd's, games (board/children), yacuzzi, confortable lounge set, 2 sunbeds, fireplace.
- Transportation by bus is free (within ~20-30min range)
- The host is very kind & friendly.
The property is well situated with a beautiful garden having fantastic view of the lake below - a view that enchanted us as it keeps on changing depending on weather conditions and the time of the day. We made ample use of the BBQ in the garden to enjoy this view to the full. The apartment itself is easy to reach from the motorway, very clean and well equipped. The children loved playing all the games they found in the apartment and in the garden. The owners of the apartment were very helpful and kind. We would truly recommend this apartment to others.