HomeAway.co.uk, the home of Holiday-Rentals®, is part of the HomeAway family. As the world leader in holiday rentals, we offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We stayed at the villa Wanderlust for 5 nights at the end of October.
To start, a quick note in the layout:
-3 double bedrooms upstairs, with a kitchen, bathroom (shower only) and living room. It’s quirky and comfortable.
- huge converted basement/garage with bedroom, bathroom (bath) and living area. However it is inaccessible from the upper area. You have to access it from the outside. We hadn’t understood this and it was slightly awkward with our group (4 adults and 4 kids under 5). Might work perfectly for older kids or groups of friends.
- Amazing outdoor space on multiple layers
- unheated private pool
- heat and aircon
- car required to access shops/ restaurants
- immaculately clean with cleaning service midweek
- lots of towels, stocked kitchen, cot and high chair provided
- lovely views
- quick response from owners to questions etc
- unfortunately at this time of year the downstairs has a damp issue. There is mould which you can see growing on the ceiling above the bed. It was quite damp smelling. Also, the garage conversion hasn’t been sealed properly, so a few insects were inside. We didn’t spend any time downstairs.
- the balcony is not safe for toddlers/crawling babies. There are big gaps through which they can fall and so they require constant watching.